Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

The "album" in question must be the audiobook of the poetry - like we know it exists as she's teased it before, we know it has background music from Jack etc. 

Don't really see how she's been recording anything in the past couple of months either. 

Wouldn't at all be surprised if it's just the audiobook she's talking about

And-

After reading her letter, I don’t think she will make “sassier” songs or “back to her roots” songs

I do think she’s going to make songs with commentaries about the injustice she went through, you know?

Kinda like “Hope”... personal lyrics in which she will talk about the double standards she has faced.

I guess she meant it when she said “hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have but i have it”

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

People just now saying VB isn’t psychedelic obviously have never done Psychedelic drugs and listened to it LOL

it's def more progressive than psychedelic. It's nice though.

it's def more progressive than psychedelic. It's nice though.

Both can actually go hand in hand! I think it has elements of both (and i’m seriously, seriously hoping we hear more mellotron on the new record and some weird vocal layer!!!)

We need more guitars again and weird synth noises again too ughhhhhhh my ears are fucking ready

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It's neither. There is no progression, it just goes on and on without any kind of structure. And it's far from psychedelic music

Here you go!

image.jpg

giphy.gif

Of course, stan Twitter is completely taking Lana’s words out of context and “cancelling” her. What a disgrace  :facepalm:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

You want me to clear your ears with it?

No its for your deaf ears, sis!

giphy.gif

And-

After reading her letter, I don’t think she will make “sassier” songs or “back to her roots” songs

I do think she’s going to make songs with commentaries about the injustice she went through, you know?

Kinda like “Hope”... personal lyrics in which she will talk about the double standards she has faced.

I don't expect to go «back to her roots» at all.

If the early report received earlier  this year is true, the album would consist of songs of wanting to be in love, feeling hopeless since he is gone... Like all the normal early stages we do get into and feel when we break up.

But the message «I need a man and want to be in love» could be badly received because «It's not super feminist to think so» and bla bla bla (although feminism has a very strange definition in pop music, which is being as sleezy as the «cheating men» and wanting to fuck all the time to be «liberated») 

Yawn. You not knowing stuff about the genres and terms you toss around is not related to my hearing

And what do you know about psychedelic or even prog music?

You prolly hate Yes and love Genesis right? lmao okay....

giphy.gif

Soooo I keep seeing "UV 2.0 is coming" but with the little info we have I'm getting more of a Honeymoon 2.0 vibe? Little-no concrete info or promo, introspective lyrics, moody atmosphere...I can see the sound being very stripped back as well, a la HIADT, Bartender, and Change 

giphy-1.gif