Sign in to follow this  
Lad

Lipsters Awards 2019

Voted :slayty:  also thank you to the people that voted me in the categories for best username and hybrid stan, i actually didnt see that coming :flutter:  :flutter:  And of course im voted for worst taste 3rd year in a row yup yup yup... so i'll begin that promo thing,

vote for me!!!!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm loving these nominations  :gclap: Why am I nominated for Sluttiest Member though? :rip:

MXDH for Best Taste? :lmao: AND Biggest Lana Hater... that basically means this is an anti-Lana Del Rey forum!

PARADIXO's Official Lipsters Awards 2019 Campaign

First of all, I want to thank you guys for submitting me. If I'm not mistaken, this is the year I got the most nominations.

Self-Loathing Poet: I'm glad and happy you liked my poems, my list of favorite albums of the decade and my blogs about my own musiqué.

My latest poem, "A Day in the Entelechy", is out now.

Regarding the Daddy of the Year Award, it is already a pleasure to be nominated for the second time (considering I've been bullied my whole life for being fat and ugly)... and it would settle the fact that 2020 will be MY year! In 2019, sadly, life hit me specially hard and I had to quit the gym for a few months, but this year I'll work harder than ever and even start CrossFit (this month!) and I'll return to swimming classes, so your favorite guy Aaron will be Daddy for life.

Anyway, these were some of my most-liked, noise-maker photos of the year:

2.png

lb.png

IMG-5226.jpg

11.png22.png

For more information, consult my Instagram account: aaronjokullsson  :creep:

My very last selfie of 2019

33.png

As for the Peace Keeper Award, I'd like to remind everyone that I always try not to warn anyone  :teehee: 

And I'm very surprised for the Sluttiest Member nomination. I've only sent nudes to 2 (two) members from this forum!

My music, sadly, never gets recognition on this forum so I'll share one of my latest songs for your 2021 consideration!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYLHRxQKYmc

That's it -- here for a huge 2020!

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!  :crai:

I just love how "Best Taste" and "Biggest Lana Hater" are two distinct categories. Thank you!  :oic2:

As promised, in order to secure my award for the "Can You Come Up With Something Else" award I will continue to debate with my gal pal @Jared, it's going to be tough competition sweetie, but we can do it! (also you're the biggest clown there is in my heart <3)  :party:

I also wanted to say congratulations to @RormanNockwell, @movebaby, @@Foxglove and @SparkleJumpropeNoose you guys are absolute LEGENDS:rock: 

PARADIXO's Official Lipsters Awards 2019 Campaign

First of all, I want to thank you guys for submitting me. If I'm not mistaken, this is the year I got the most nominations.

Self-Loathing Poet: I'm glad and happy you liked my poems, my list of favorite albums of the decade and my blogs about my own musiqué.

My latest poem, "A Day in the Entelechy", is out now.

Regarding the Daddy of the Year Award, it is already a pleasure to be nominated for the second time (considering I've been bullied my whole life for being fat and ugly)... and it would settle the fact that 2020 will be MY year! In 2019, sadly, life hit me specially hard and I had to quit the gym for a few months, but this year I'll work harder than ever and even start CrossFit (this month!) and I'll return to swimming classes, so your favorite guy Aaron will be Daddy for life.

Anyway, these were some of my most-liked, noise-maker photos of the year:

2.png

lb.png

IMG-5226.jpg

11.png22.png

For more information, consult my Instagram account: aaronjokullsson :creep:

My very last selfie of 2019

33.png

As for the Peace Keeper Award, I'd like to remind everyone that I always try not to warn anyone :teehee:

And I'm very surprised for the Sluttiest Member nomination. I've only sent nudes to 2 (two) members from this forum!

My music, sadly, never gets recognition on this forum so I'll share one of my latest songs for your 2021 consideration!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYLHRxQKYmc

That's it -- here for a huge 2020!

Oof let me put my head between those thighs

so touched that someone other than myself may have nominated me for Biggest Lana Hater, wow i really just cant express how this makes me feel.  i would like to commend my fellow nominees in this category for all their hard work.

to @@RormanNockwell , whose classic Lana Hater moves such as "Lana clown nose profile picture trend" , "telling skirtsandsuits what's what" , "reminding us all that cops and churches are nothing to align oneself with if one expects any respect" , "mocking Lana's Cha Cha Matcha addiction" have inspired an entire generation of Lana Haters.  always coming correct with well-thought and true opinions of Lana's endlessly infuriating antics, you are truly a beacon of classy haterism in a dark dark world.  Without your dedicated haterstanship, the NFR Pre-Release thread may have not been the horrific nightmarescape shitshowation we all laughed and cried with during the eternity that stretched between Lana's announcement of NFR and it's final release.  this in addition to stick figure art, staying up to date on sightings and social media posts, always having a flawless profile picture, etc etc?  Thank you for providing such inspiration throughout the many months i have read your username above countless posts, sometimes wondering if it's real or just dyslexia.  i- ... truly, words are not enough.

to @ , whose expert analyses on the lackluster production of Norman Fucking Rockwell! and the sad sad reality that is Jack Antonoff's existence have found me nodding my head fanatically in agreement at my laptop while sitting alone in my bedroom.  Your ongoing feud with Jared has provided many hours of entertainment for me as I sit in the dark smiling with misplaced glee at an electronic screen with tortilla chip dust hanging from my unshaved beard/moustache.  your willingness to express your opinion, however critical, even as lesser members deride your posts, is truly an inspiration to haters everywhere.  this sort of dedication to accurate accusations of NFR's beigeness, of Lana having lost her spark, and of masterpieces such as Ultraviolence and Honeymoon deserving the critical acclaim that the plain and safe NFR! has unjustly received, is an example to us all of how to stick to your guns when it comes to stan hatering.  also, your french post deserves an award itself.  we have no choice but to stan.  the Jareds of the world cant relate (jk Jared im sure youre a fine person, pls stop using JAcking andOFf gifs tho)

to @@Valerie , i dont miss you and im glad you were banned.  honestly i didnt even notice. (jk you made me laugh, even tho i imagine you are a 60-something year old crackhead whose grandchildren never visit).  i still dont know who tf that blue guy in your profile picture is, i wish i did, and now i may never find out.  also when/why did you get banned?  so many questions and so few answers

to Lana, if you read this, i am so so sorry, but not really bc all of your needs are met and it doesnt seem  like you really dont care about the liberation of life on earth.  thank you for your art, without which i may be living a fulfilled life with friends, healthy relationships, reasonable expectations, and self-esteem.

thank you all for your support.  i really couldn't have made it this far without you.  my user rating increased sometime in the past couple months from 2 stars to 3 stars.  i hope one day, i can shine my glaring light from a single reviled star rating.  i would like to graciously rescind my nomineeship for Biggest Lana Hater as i am trying this new thing where i dont talk about people behind their back.  its not working out very well so far, esp when Lana gives us so much to hate ab (i am talking about her horrible poetry that no one wants but yet she still keeps dangling in front of everyone face then never releasing it like a true Lana hater

d82b881d09febd350f72db59b269bfe0.gif

I want to campaign as well even though I got zero chances to win (Idk why I'm even in this category I'm no daddy lmao), but I'll do just for the fun of it.

Thanks to every single user that voted for me, I'm really flattered. I wanted to post some hoe pics but the only things I found were

normal selfies or straight out nudes, so here are two selfies #VoteTheBoss4BeMyDaddyAward2019  :toofunny:

Wsj0iSA.jpg?1

HIHpAcB.jpg?2

As for the NFR! Resident Artist Award I want to thank all the users that nominated me and I'll leave here

my favorite work I've done this year for you to take into consideration :hottie:

#VoteTheBoss4NFR!Award2019

XdmhRvc.png?2

ZKdjFGv.png?1

X7fDkMe.png?1

rruLNHw.png?1   

kyaBaLu.png?1

8nl2OpX.png

I want to campaign as well even though I got zero chances to win (Idk why I'm even in this category I'm no daddy lmao), but I'll do just for the fun of it.

Thanks to every single user that voted for me, I'm really flattered. I wanted to post some hoe pics but the only things I found were

normal selfies or straight out nudes, so here are two selfies #VoteTheBoss4BeMyDaddyAward2019  :toofunny:

Wsj0iSA.jpg?1

HIHpAcB.jpg?2

pretty baby! :defeated:

normal selfies or straight out nudes, so here are two selfies #VoteTheBoss4BeMyDaddyAward2019 :toofunny:

That sounds like an effective campaign. Drop that onlyfans link sis!