Sign in to follow this  
Lad

Lipsters Awards 2019

lipstersawards2019.png

Here I am now taking the lead for my dear friend @@Lad coming at you to announce these next winners!

13BAN.png

This category honors those members that just weren't politically correct enough to remain on Lanaboards. We can only be thankful towards the site's moderators for getting these members banned but I digress!

Now, if you're one of those people creeping on their alt account to see if they won, you probably didn't. And that's okay!

Congratulations to movebaby and Mashochism with 20.8% of the votes going towards them! You snapped!

14HATER.png

This award has to go to the most determined of Lana Del Rey haters. The one that HATES Jack Antonoff the most and the one that believes production quirks are in fact, not on purpose!

And that is our resident Lana Del Rey themed stick figure creator, @RormanNockwell, with 45.3% of the votes going towards them! Keep on hating queen!

15HYBRD.png

I honestly don't feel like introducing this one because we all know how it goes and we all know who won...

Congatulations @Slowginfizzz! You won the Hybrid Fan award with 37.7% of the votes going towards you... again.

Congratulations!

Winners Recap:

Most Active: Clampigirl

Best Username: Nobody

Worst Username: Harvie Weinstinez

Biggest Stan: Elle

Nicest Member: Clampigirl

Rudest Member: Valerie

Best Taste: UltraHeroin

Worst Taste: Terrence Loves Me

Blogger: PARADIXO

Status Updater: SparkleJumpRopeNoose

Veteran Member: Elle, evilentity

Underrated Member: alejxndro

Banned Member: movebaby, Masochism

Biggest Lana Hater: RormanNockwell

Hybrid Fan: Slowginfizzz

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Congratulations to the winners!!! 

SlowGinFizzzz the 2nd year in a row Hybrid Fan, congrats  :woot: ...Or at least the second time you won this award, I'm not sure lmaoo

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Congratulations to the winners!!! 

SlowGinFizzzz the 2nd year in a row Hybrid Fan, congrats  :woot: ...Or at least the second time you won this award, I'm not sure lmaoo

Masochism won last year, but that ceremony later turned out to be unofficial, so who even knows which way to count sksksksks?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif