Elle

Nikki Lane

Ok so I decided to actually listen to the infamous Nikki Lane's music for the first time..... from the way everyone talks about her I thought it was going to be huge flop but I'm halfway through the Highway Queen album and I honestly really like it so far lmao

Is this true?

“I met Nikki Lane recently, my name is madison and this is my M&G story. I met her October 20th of this year and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time fan that day. I walked into the $350 M&G and say hello she replies with "fat" and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking "you saved my life" I say. "You're the reason I'm alive today". She looks me dead in the eye and says "you'll die soon enough, fatty" and then whispered "obesity". I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said "are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now" and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the picture and I headed out of the M&G section and that's when Nikki started speaking whale to me. I still can't believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren't true but Nikki Lane is in fact; a horrible person. Thank you for reading this.”

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

4 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Is this true?

“I met Nikki Lane recently, my name is madison and this is my M&G story. I met her October 20th of this year and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time fan that day. I walked into the $350 M&G and say hello she replies with "fat" and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking "you saved my life" I say. "You're the reason I'm alive today". She looks me dead in the eye and says "you'll die soon enough, fatty" and then whispered "obesity". I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said "are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now" and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the picture and I headed out of the M&G section and that's when Nikki started speaking whale to me. I still can't believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren't true but Nikki Lane is in fact; a horrible person. Thank you for reading this.”

I don't wanna be offensive at all, I'm so sorry if that really happened but this sounds like a fan fic to me. Where did this come from tho?

url%5D

10 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Is this true?

I am NOT buying this story...

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

13 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Is this true?

I'm pretty sure this is a copypasta and someone just replaced the original name with Nikki's

19 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Is this true?

unfortunately i can confirm that this is real!