Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

Yeah, I'm starting to get the feeling that they're only putting out LA on streaming services to generate hype, and still expect people to go to Audible/Google Play Store etc.

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

Yeah, I'm starting to get the feeling that they're only putting out LA on streaming services to generate hype, and still expect people to go to Audible/Google Play Store etc.

D6iqQdiUIAIGIuk.jpg

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

God I love this I love her speaking voice I’m so excited for this now!! Audiobook of the year!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I thought it sounded like either sex or sax - referring to jazz maybe ? idk lmao

This is so personal I’m so shook, we are being FED this year