Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

H1J5UkP.jpg

Hmm so then the time really was location-based, though I'm wondering why it was on Apple and not all the other platforms like Audible. And then just one "single" on Spotify so far. Not another messy release... WHY  :flutter:

So there’s a lead single AND it’ll be in album format on Spotify and Apple Music BUT people still don’t consider this an album? Lol

its an audio book. not an album. pretty sure this is not going to count as a studio album in her contract, either. 

image.png

This is so personal and raw and up-front and confident and vulnerable and emotional and good  at the same time wtf  :defeated:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

its an audio book. not an album. pretty sure this is not going to count as a studio album in her contract, either. 

It is still eligible for Best Spoken Word Album at the Grammys though, so maybe this will be the one... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammy_Award_for_Best_Spoken_Word_Album

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

So... Doing some late night maths, the collector's bundle retails at £65

It includes

CD - £10.00

Cream LP - £20.00

Picture Disc - £22.00

Cassette - £8.00

In total £60 worth of goods for £65? Not really a bundle. The analogue bundle includes Cream LP and cassette which totals at £28 but retails for £35. My guess is the tape deck is 2 cassettes and retails at £16 and it is this that is included in the bundle also? Making up the additional cost and actually making it a saving

Ikr? This bundles are so stupid. It is more expensive when it is a bundle lol I ain't getting no bundles

I can’t wait to play this as i walk around the city alone feeling sorry for myself!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i think it's due to different publishers,

like the album will be published through Interscope

and the book (as well as the audiobook) is published through Simon & Schuster 

so what Interscope has is the right to release the album in digital, and physical format as well as via streaming platforms and that's why there's only one single released so far under Interscope's name

giphy.gif

Not interested in poetry usually, but the snippets from instagram and now this have me intrigued. or I'm just a sucker for her voice lol

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????