Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

Fnac dark green

i just ordered one

Thank you for posting this !!! I preordered one also, shipping to the US !! I was worried they wouldn't ship here, but they do. I was expecting an Orange vinyl, but I'll settle for a dark green.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Thank you for posting this !!! I preordered one also, shipping to the US !! I was worried they wouldn't ship here, but they do. I was expecting an Orange vinyl, but I'll settle for a dark green.

you’re welcome

im actually happy with this one & pretty sure we’ll have an orange one asap

:smile3:

you’re welcome

im actually happy with this one & pretty sure we’ll have an orange one asap

I'm checking LanaBoards like every 30mins looking for updates on editions, I don't want to miss one. Orange is such an obvious color choice, I'm shocked we haven't seen one yet. Tbh, an orange/cream marble vinyl would have been stunning too

I'm checking LanaBoards like every 30mins looking for updates on editions, I don't want to miss one. Orange is such an obvious color choice, I'm shocked we haven't seen one yet. Tbh, an orange/cream marble vinyl would have been stunning too

i was shocked it wasn’t listed here yet cuz it was out like 4 hours ago that’s why i posted it lol

id die for a cream or marble one but ugh idk aboht her team

:smile3:

i was shocked it wasn’t listed here yet cuz it was out like 4 hours ago that’s why i posted it lol

id die for a cream or marble one but ugh idk aboht her team

Again, thank you sooo much for posting. With the odd trickle of info and weird timing of everything, I'm super afraid of something limited going up for preorder and me missing out on it.

And yes, I'm still holding out for an orange or orange creamsicle vinyl color

I saw that Bullmoose has the LP up here. I order a lot of vinyl from them and know they're reliable, but what's interesting is their listing seems to indicate the LP comes with a CD. Is that news?

They also have the CD listed separately. That's an awful high price for the LP if it's just the LP on its own. I'm going to wait to see if they change their listing or if it ends up being a bundle. 

Amazon also finally has the LP and CD listed, but marked as unavailable for now. This should probably start showing up on more US record store sited. I will hold off to see if the green shows up anywhere else for now... 

At least something is happening! 

does anyone have a link to the cassettes or are they sold out now? it’s the only thing i never got a chance to buy :(

fnac cancelled all cassette orders and theyre unavailable now. i guess they are either cancelled entirely or will be a LDR store exclusive later on

image.png

Fnac dark green

i just ordered one so they can shove their cream vinyl cuz this one is AMAZING!!!

This is what I imagine it will look like: 8i0htfk00cg41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I ordered one as well and if they put out a better colour you can still cancel the order until october 2nd.

honestly I'm not very enthusiastic about the "cream color " either, I also hope for a different color! I've always collected Lana but these versions leave me a little perplexed. honestly I just preferred the book and stop .... Too much stuff for a poetry book. I'm starting to think it's all just marketing, especially with this book.  :(  

I also don't understand why it takes so long for these famous bundles , then canceled! in this way you risk buying double things if they let them come out after all the rest

they cancelled everyone's bundles? 

I still think she should do citrus scratch 'n' sniff editions, like these

Orange:

Trb46xb.jpg

Lemon:

ML6oSNg.jpg

Lime:

u3YW3c1.jpg

Just gonna say that orange mock-up you did is fucking brilliant !!! Loving the segments and endocarp in the center. Ok, now I really want an orange vinyl edition. It's so fitting with the album cover.