Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

some people have their cream vinyle pre order cancelled ??? so it is true

I haven't received any cancellation emails for any of my preorders. The only editions I was not able to preorder were the cassette or cassettes (I'm still confused over how many there will be, or will not be for that matter). As of this morning (US Eastern timezone) all of my preorders are still good.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

okay so !! I pre ordered Violent BEnt.... vinyle Fnac exclusiv cream and now on my order it is Dark Green ??

I haven't received any cancellation emails for any of my preorders. The only editions I was not able to preorder were the cassette or cassettes (I'm still confused over how many there will be, or will not be for that matter). As of this morning (US Eastern timezone) all of my preorders are still good.

well they changed my pre order now it is dark green not cream

okay so !! I pre ordered Violent BEnt.... vinyle Fnac exclusiv cream and now on my order it is Dark Green ??

well they changed my pre order now it is dark green not cream

There was no guarantee that the FNAC exclusive color was going to be cream that I know of. The only store saying the color was cream colored was the official Universal Music store (which is where I preordered my cream color edition from). We only found out the FNAC vinyl color yesterday (before then is was an undisclosed vinyl color). Maybe I'm incorrect and FNAC also offered a cream colored edition, but I never saw that. Hopefully, someone else who preordered a cream edition from FNAC will chime in to clarify things. Wish I could be more help for you

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

im actually still wondering if UO will have a special edition

I hope not, their shipping is too much ;^;

There was no guarantee that the FNAC exclusive color was going to be cream that I know of. The only store saying the color was cream colored was the official Universal Music store (which is where I preordered my cream color edition from). We only found out the FNAC vinyl color yesterday (before then is was an undisclosed vinyl color). Maybe I'm incorrect and FNAC also offered a cream colored edition, but I never saw that. Hopefully, someone else who preordered a cream edition from FNAC will chime in to clarify things. Wish I could be more help for you

No, you’re right. We didn’t know the vinyl color until last night/this morning.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Okay, so I checked my orders for the Cream Vinyl through Lana's store and the cassette order from FNAC, neither appear to be cancelled and I haven't gotten an email, but I will update if I do or something changes. I sent off an email to Lana's store earlier today asking about the Cream Vinyl to check if my order was okay anyway.

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

I am sure... because FNAC is a French sign... and I preorder the vinyle the day it was put on Fnac soooo I AM SURE it was cream and it was confirmed by the website

I hope not, their shipping is too much ;^;
No, you’re right. We didn’t know the vinyl color until last night/this morning.

I am sure... because FNAC is a French sign... and I preorder the vinyle the day it was put on Fnac soooo I AM SURE it was cream and it was confirmed by the website

no fnac never specified the color

image.png

I can’t believe how close it is!

Just imagine her voice reading us to sleep every night

I didn't even realize that we are going to hear it in a week but I kind of want to wait until I get the physical copies, especially because they will arrive shortly before my birthday. I probably won't be able to resist though.

I can’t believe it’s only a week away!!!! I can barely contain my excitement. I have a feeling this project is gonna absolutely blow us away. I’ve been rereading some of the poems to get myself ready. It’s a shame the physical copies won’t be out til October, but I’m just so happy I’ll get to hear it at all.

Does anyone have plans for their first listen?

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Does anyone have plans for their first listen?

I'm gonna stay up until midnight and wait for it to drop on Audible. For once, I don't think this will leak "early" since there are no physical copies available yet, though it may go online in some regions earlier than others.

My iPhone is ready for Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass lol :) https://imgur.com/a/XR5RawY

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface: