Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

most likely the cream vinyl

Like this ?

(nella tua descrizione ho letto che sei italiano, io sinceramente non ci capisco più nulla con questi bundle che sono spariti e queste edizioni speciali)

lana-del-rey-violet-bent-backwards-vinyl

The fact that there is so much confusion from fans yet crickets from Lana's team...would we expect anything more? No, but a girl can dream

hope is a dangerous thing for a stan like me to have - but I have it

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Like this ?

(nella tua descrizione ho letto che sei italiano, io sinceramente non ci capisco più nulla con questi bundle che sono spariti e queste edizioni speciali)

lana-del-rey-violet-bent-backwards-vinyl

Full offence: I don't understand why everyone is so crazy about this?

There will surely be better colours than cream, which doesn't even match anything at all on the cover, or the vibe of the Violet in general, imo.

I know someone who works at JB Hi-Fi and I instructed them to tell me if they find out what colour their limited edition vinyl is :smile3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

honestly I'm not very enthusiastic about the "cream color " either, I also hope for a different color! I've always collected Lana but these versions leave me a little perplexed. honestly I just preferred the book and stop .... Too much stuff for a poetry book. I'm starting to think it's all just marketing, especially with this book.  :(  

I also don't understand why it takes so long for these famous bundles , then canceled! in this way you risk buying double things if they let them come out after all the rest

honestly I'm not very enthusiastic about the "cream color " either, I also hope for a different color! I've always collected Lana but these versions leave me a little perplexed. honestly I just preferred the book and stop .... Too much stuff for a poetry book. I'm starting to think it's all just marketing, especially with this book.  :(  

I also don't understand why it takes so long for these famous bundles , then canceled! in this way you risk buying double things if they let them come out after all the rest

:toofunny: of course it is, what else did you think it ever was

besides, idg why everyone is so mad @ them not putting up the bundles. we werent even supposed to know about them just yet so chill out yall

image.png

besides, idg why everyone is so mad @ them not putting up the bundles. we werent even supposed to know about them just yet so chill out yall

I think that those bundles were pretty, I prefer them.  I will wait a little longer to see what they will decide to do with this merch. Even beacuse I'm from Italy and the shipping is expensive and I hope to make only 1 order

I’m mad because they were up long enough for us to see them and then taken down. :crossed:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I’m mad because they were up long enough for us to see them and then taken down. :crossed:

we only found the bundles by randomly changing the product code in the url bar though, its not like they listed them anywhere visibly

image.png

we only found the bundles by randomly changing the product code in the url bar though, its not like they listed them anywhere visibly

The picture (and therefore the link) is still the first result when you google "violet bent backwards over the grass exclusive vinyl" and as others have said, it's shitty to let customers place orders to then put up other exclusive bundles. Many will end up buying more things than they would have if they knew about all the options and pay double shipping. And at least in the German shop you can't even cancel orders, so again, it's just a a pretty bad way to treat your customers.

The picture (and therefore the link) is still the first result when you google "violet bent backwards over the grass exclusive vinyl" and as others have said, it's shitty to let customers place orders to then put up other exclusive bundles. Many will end up buying more things than they would have if they knew about all the options and pay double shipping. And at least in the German shop you can't even cancel orders, so again, it's just a a pretty bad way to treat your customers.

well first of all, the store cant do anything about google indexing that. and, you could always cancel your order easily via a form, as i did to order the regular vinyl from my local store. some of yall are just mad for the sake of being mad

image.png

Looks like they are canceling the orders for the cream and everything from the Universal store? I heard on twitter. So I checked. My orders (I order an LP/CD/Picture disc in one, the Cream in a separate order) are both still listed on the site but the charges are gone from my credit card. Not listed as a refund or anything. I was definitely charged before! (they might have been "pending" tho... but I don't think? I thought I was charged when purchased) Now not there at all. Not sure what is going on. 

Wouldn't orange be a better colour for the vinyl or a dark emerald green than plain old cream?

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Looks like they are canceling the orders for the cream and everything from the Universal store? I heard on twitter. So I checked. My orders (I order an LP/CD/Picture disc in one, the Cream in a separate order) are both still listed on the site but the charges are gone from my credit card. Not listed as a refund or anything. I was definitely charged before! (they might have been "pending" tho... but I don't think? I thought I was charged when purchased) Now not there at all. Not sure what is going on. 

I just saw on reddit that people who ordered the exclusive colour from fnac are getting their orders cancelled as well because the publisher has cancelled the release...

I just saw on reddit that people who ordered the exclusive colour from fnac are getting their orders cancelled as well because the publisher has cancelled the release...

fnac is cancelling the casettes, nothing else... i suppose theyre either gonna be exclusive to lana's store or are cancelled altogether. but i havent heard of anyones order from lana's store getting cancelled, my credit card was charged and it still shows up for me

image.png