Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

don't think anyone has posted it here but FNAC will have and exclusive colored vinyl, it may be the cream one but who knows since they did have an exclusive singles box set. exciting!!

https://www.fnac.com/a14941770/Lana-Del-Rey-Violet-Bent-Backwards-Over-The-Grass-Edition-Limitee-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Colore-Vinyle-album#omnsearchpos=1

7wWWNZV.jpg

I’d be surprised if it was there since it’s an audiobook. The links from her store are all fucked up.

Spotify has lots of other audiobooks too and I also didn't think she'd release it on vinyl, but she seems to want to make this into a pretty big project, so I don't think it's that unlikely.

don't think anyone has posted it here but FNAC will have and exclusive colored vinyl, it may be the cream one but who knows since they did have an exclusive singles box set. exciting!!

https://www.fnac.com/a14941770/Lana-Del-Rey-Violet-Bent-Backwards-Over-The-Grass-Edition-Limitee-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Colore-Vinyle-album#omnsearchpos=1

This news excites me, but at the same time frightens me lol I've already preordered 6 versions of VBBOTG and ordering another version stresses me out financially. That said, I'd love an orange colored vinyl tbh

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

where the fuck is the cream vinyl???!!!

and the bundles????

this is just a mess

Yess I've been checking all day & I don't get why they can't just get all the products up? It's so dumb because she made the official announcement yesterday so even less active fans will want to buy the products RIGHT NOW. What are they waiting for?

Yess I've been checking all day & I don't get why they can't just get all the products up? It's so dumb because she made the official announcement yesterday so even less active fans will want to buy the products RIGHT NOW. What are they waiting for?

they’re a bunch of sheep they have no clue what they’re doing

:smile3:

Some people actually purchased the cream vinyl and got a confirmation email so something has to give or come up soon. Otherwise, refunds will be handed out and we won't get it all 

mypictr_380x225-7.png

Some people actually purchased the cream vinyl and got a confirmation email so something has to give or come up soon. Otherwise, refunds will be handed out and we won't get it all

there’s no way it can be sold out

i think they found it by accident and that’s why they took it down again so they list it again on the supposed date

:smile3:

I preordered the cream colored vinyl and you're correct, I received confirmation and they took my payment (according to my bank statement). As of right now, I've received no refund email from Universal Music, so I can only assume the preorder purchase was legit

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Okay I went on reddit and they had this screenshot: https://imgur.com/yCYQ6XU These seem to be all the editions that went up.

Collectors has a cream vinyl, picture vinyl, 2 different variant tapes, CD

oranges has a picture vinyl and CD

I didn't find any info about the double disc & analogue but I'm assuming double disc will be 2 vinyl records and analogue one vinyl & one tape?

edit: Just saw that violet3 is missing so there still has to be another bundle

there’s no way it can be sold out

i think they found it by accident and that’s why they took it down again so they list it again on the supposed date

Exactly. We often find things we aren't supposed to lol. I don't understand why they wouldn't keep it up considering we won't be getting any of it anytime soon. 

Okay I went on reddit and they had this screenshot: https://imgur.com/yCYQ6XU These seem to be all the editions that went up.

Collectors has a cream vinyl, picture vinyl, 2 tapes, CD

oranges has a picture vinyl and CD

I didn't find any info about the double disc & analogue but I'm assuming double disc will be 2 vinyl records and analogue one vinyl & one tape?

The way my mind is set up...... I can't handle this curiosity 

mypictr_380x225-7.png

They also (still) list the blue NFR as an FNAC exclusive. I would wait to see if other stores put up the colored version... 

Exactly. We often find things we aren't supposed to lol. I don't understand why they wouldn't keep it up considering we won't be getting any of it anytime soon. 

The way my mind is set up...... I can't handle this curiosity 

It's so messy. You can still find the link to the cream vinyl (unavailable) over google images :facepalm:  I'm so excited but we probably won't get it today...

I’m so excited for this, I can’t even put it into words. I’m excited for cotcc too, but this is such a different type of project that it’s just so much more to anticipate. I can’t wait to listen to Lana reciting her poetry, it’ll be the most serene thing. And with the pre-orders up and knowing the digital will be out in a few weeks, and knowing there’s books and a variety of vinyls, it’s really a dream. I’ve really been feeling like I needed something to look forward to lately, something definite, and this is truly it. I can’t contain my excitement for this project.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I cant wait till she talks about flying an airplane on SportCruiser

i remember the MAC/VB interview where she said she was getting her flying license, now we get to see her put her poetic touch to it. ugh to good to be true  :flutter:

giphy.gif