Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

I repeat my theory again.

She looked so glam during 2018 as well.

She kinda adopted a Southern mom look for 2019 probably due to Sean.

It happens with people..mirroring the people you're in a relationship with.

I've been there as well.

And now they've broken up for good you can see her trying to put more effort into her looks. The tiktok video. The 4th of July. Her beach pics and stuff.

i wonder if the audios will be uploaded to her youtube channel

i hope bc i am definitely unable to buy the book or even the audiobook for that matter.. if anyone is able to, can you scan the book when it's out and upload it as a pdf? :toofunny:

something where she doesnt look like she lives with the homeless in LA

youd be lying if you said you didnt expect more from an announcement on instagram where she has nearly 17 million followers

Homeless? She literally has super long lash extensions, acrylics, dyed eyebrows and freshly dyed hair. Wtf do you want? I didn't expect more and I genuinely thought she looked beautiful in the announcement.

I've been there as well.

And now they've broken up for good you can see her trying to put more effort into her looks. The tiktok video. The 4th of July. Her beach pics and stuff.

Honestly she looked like that before Sean was well, I think she even performed in leggings once? The reason we're seeing more glam looks again is because she's starting to promote again, but as many have said it really doesn't matter.

I've been there as well.

omg i never thought about it this way. she does replicate when shes in a relationship. maybe she saw all the women in oklahoma and thought it looked good

Homeless? She literally has super long lash extensions, acrylics, dyed eyebrows and freshly dyed hair. Wtf do you want? I didn't expect more and I genuinely thought she looked beautiful in the announcement.

i'm sorry but her hair does not look freshly dyed. you only know it is because you follow her. if you saw her in the street, you wouldnt think it was freshly dyed

her 2016 blonde looked so good, i wonder what happened this time. #oklahomavibes

giphy.gif

Blame the cop. He probably wanted a very minimalistic lifestyle and she was just projecting him.

I was dating this guy and I started dressing and acting different ,in a way imitating him. Taking public transport and stuff when I've never done it before. ...

:( she will come back glamorous as ever. Just let Sean get erased from her thoughts and blood :P

omg yes. we've heard several albums, but never an audiobook from her. how will it flow? so exciting

also does anyone know if you can skip the tracks? or is it one long recording?

it should be separate tracks

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

do we know if it's gonna be on spotify?

We don’t know yet but her website keeps redirecting us to Spotify if we try to preorder stuff so I expect it it to be there eventually? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i really hope so, i want to give it those streams  :teehee:

We don’t know yet but her website keeps redirecting us to Spotify if we try to preorder stuff so I expect it it to be there eventually? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

crying at the fact that this comes out on my birthday and all my friends are gonna come over to my place with their bottles of vodka and we're all gonna be dressed up like sluts and ready to party and im gonna pull out the cigarettes and hennessey then i'll bring out my speaker and my friends will instantaneously squat ready to shake their asses to some dababy or pop smoke but the first thing i'm gonna actually put on will be a fucking spoken word album by lana del rey

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Guys, the ebook is gonna be available on Spotify, right? It takes me there when I try to "order it now" in LanadelRey.com.

That's weird shit! You can´t read a ebook on Spotify, do you? I want to listen first the audio book and if I like it, I will buy it.

No I don’t think it will be there. The links are all fucked up from her store.

I’d be surprised if it was there since it’s an audiobook. The links from her store are all fucked up.

Why doesn't it cost $1?

because it's no longer just an audiobook, it's been made with a large publisher and has various physical formats. also - I don't mind the prices personally, as it is all going to various Native projects

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF