Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

this may be dumb but will the audiobook be available on iTunes? I don't use audible/kobo/libro.fm/google play ? 

curious if it'll be listenable on main streaming platforms like iTunes or Spotify ? it isn't up on my iTunes audiobooks USA ? 

I don't want to go to sleep when it's already 1AM here but I'm probably being too paranoid about it selling out that fast. I absolutely neeeeeeeeeeeeeed it!

Honeymouns said it should be coming back soon. Also I wouldn’t worry about it selling out

someone leaked one of the poems on twitter?

stupid horse

i just fell

out

of the

porsche

spent the money in my bank account

stupid sheep

i

just

fell out of the

jeep

this may be dumb but will the audiobook be available on iTunes? I don't use audible/kobo/libro.fm/google play ?

curious if it'll be listenable on main streaming platforms like iTunes or Spotify ? it isn't up on my iTunes audiobooks USA ?

Since it’s an audiobook, it won’t be on steaming platforms. We have to buy it on Kobo or Audible lr Google Play, apparently.

I'm glad I didn't sleep on that cream vinyl but where's the tape at?? 

Maybe the bundles are to go with COCC when that gets announced like someone else said then? 

how long was the cream vinyl up for? Did anyone else manage to order it??

Honeymouns said it should be coming back soon. Also I wouldn’t worry about it selling out

I knooow but there's that part in me that worries about it. Especially because for the NFR release I didn't have access to the paying methods yet and my father thought her store isn't a trustworthy site, so I actually never got the green version and that still frustrates me. But you're right I'm just too paranoid haha

why is everyone obsessed with the cream vinyl? is it because it has "exclusive" in the name? i personally find that a very ugly color for a vinyl disc, even the black is a thousand times better. the picture disc on the other hand is gorgeous- i just wish it came in a standard packing with the artwork cover (and gatefold?)

why is everyone obsessed with the cream vinyl? is it because it has "exclusive" in the name? i personally find that a very ugly color for a vinyl disc, even the black is a thousand times better. the picture disc on the other hand is gorgeous- i just wish it came in a standard packing with the artwork cover (and gatefold?)

I honestly think it looks really pretty and fits the cover, but it's also nice to have a limited edition. As proof that you were there live when it first released if that makes sense? I also think the picture disc is pretty but the fact that it comes without a proper gatefold cover and the bad sound quality keeps me from buying it

welcome to lanaboards! we spend money on her ugly merch to fill the hole of our parents not loving us correctly. now we’re all here. on a forum obsessing over this lady who doesn’t know we exist. gratifying, right?

I honestly think it looks really pretty and fits the cover, but it's also nice to have a limited edition. As proof that you were there live when it first released if that makes sense? I also think the picture disc is pretty but the fact that it comes without a proper gatefold cover and the bad sound quality keeps me from buying it

i have heard that picture discs sound awful, but i consider my ultraviolence picture discs to be one of the best sounding albums in my vinyl collection, and i don't mean to brag but my collection ain't that small

welcome to lanaboards! we spend money on her ugly merch to fill the hole of our parents not loving us correctly. now we’re all here. on a forum obsessing over this lady who doesn’t know we exist. gratifying, right?

omfg now i just realized the fact behind being an obsessive collector dear god that’s right everything related to our childhood

:smile3: