Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

why do u guys want cocc and violet bundles they're projects that probably don't even relate to one another (except in the way that in which all lana projects are related through lana's involvement obviously).

also i would have rather they'd push cocc like this and not this poetry book making everyone stack preorder on preorder cannibalising our wallets just for cocc to get announced and out when we're all broke and over the entire mass orders (for a cute month or two) 

i76mrxw.png 

Anyone not received a confirmation email from her store yet? I ordered at 12:17, so it’s almost been 3 hours and I haven’t gotten an email :( I did take a screenshot of the confirmation number and they took the money out of my bank account.

Anyone not received a confirmation email from her store yet? I ordered at 12:17, so it’s almost been 3 hours and I haven’t gotten an email :( I did take a screenshot of the confirmation number and they took the money out of my bank account.

I received a confirmation email for the cream vinyl, I checked my account on the store & it's still active. You should be good?

Do we really think Chemtrails is coming in September? I guess it's still possible. Maybe she'll wait a week or two before launching it. A lot of dorks on the internet are still salty about her IG stuff so I'm a little nervous.

supernanny is my bank account and the kid is lana's store

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Watch Lana making the announcement one minute before midnight :hooker:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: