Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

I know it's not the COCC thread, but since I was talking about both COCC and Violet, thought I'd post it her

oh noo sorry luv. i meant i wrote in the wrong thread and replied to wrong post. you're all good! we are all bouncing back and forth in 3 different threads at this point LOL

I'm talking about Burning Desire. Now that it's officially a standard track, I hope the eventual vinyl reissue will include it.

wait, when did this happen?

i went on spotify to check and there's literally 2 versions of the paradise edition on there now, one with BD and one without :toofunny:

rihKQ8M.gif

i went on spotify to check and there's literally 2 versions of the paradise edition on there now, one with BD and one without :toofunny:

It’s been there for a few months now, I believe! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

oh noo sorry luv. i meant i wrote in the wrong thread and replied to wrong post. you're all good! we are all bouncing back and forth in 3 different threads at this point LOL

Not taken, sweetie ;)

It’s true we are all over the place with the threads haha

It happened earlier this year, after The Paradise Edition was gone from all digital platforms for well over a year in some regions including most of Europe. Hopefully Flipside will become widely available too at one point.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

fuck me in the ass it’s unavailable to take my call but thanks xx

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

#151 Best Selled Album on Amazon US

Cancelled they said :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and that’s only the preorder

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

violets bent backward over the country club

giphy.gif