Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

Jesus H. Christ every damn color except orange. You know I preordered this one too. Five different vinyls for a spoken word album, I must be insane. Could be worse I guess, it could be 8 different vinyl editions.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

i assume they are just doing all of this to help her reach the donation goal. and i feel like cocc might not have a lot of different versions/ bundles ... but who knows

I know the Violet merch launch was a mess, but let's have a moment of silence for the Taylor Swift collectors.

8 deluxe vinyls, 8 deluxe CDs, and only 1 week to order them?? https://twitter.com/taylorswift13/status/1286272156607840264?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I'd die if Lana did this. I hope this doesn't give her label any sneaky ideas for Chemtrails.

she'll probably launch a super deluxe collection bundle edition in week 2, just wait. we all know almost all major label artists are trying to exploit the bundle loopholes before the rule changes in october  :hooker:

giphy.gif

i assume they are just doing all of this to help her reach the donation goal. and i feel like cocc might not have a lot of different versions/ bundles ... but who knows

she said she's donating her advance though, not a percentage of sales sales

aOaIzH2.gif

This summer has been a vinyl collectors nightmare. My wallet is crying and chemtrails isn’t even here yet.

add being jobless in the midst of a pandemic i love it here soo much <3

I wanna order the Cream Vinyl and the Cassette (not the Bundle, though, separately is more convenient lol), but at the same time I’m eager to know what the “Tape Desk Edition” is

Guess I’ll wait for further information before placing my order...

I think it's 2 cassettes

Four days!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm really excited that it's accompanied with music. Like wether it's quiet and serene background music or crashing waves, I can imagine her voice speaking over it and it'd be such a beautiful exp. Also, with her speaking rather than singing the words, I think it'll feel a lot more personal too. I'm also just really glad this project really did come to fruition! Finally, a poetry piece (especially the book!!! can't waaaait) by little Miss Lana.

Anybody heard anything back from the store about the tape deck, or the second tape listed on the bundle orders?

I emailed about the second cassette but nothing back as of yet

I have preordered a grand total of zero (0) things for this album and I'm mad at myself

Update I have ordered the dark green vinyl and the hardcover and I'm still mad at myself but for other reasons

ZKcaooE.png

What made you guys choose cream over dark green? I don't know if green is available everywhere but I v personally think it fits better so I'm curious

I haven’t preordered anything either, but I think I might go for the cream one only because of money. The dark green one looks good too, but I’m not sure if my record store has it so then I’d have to order from Fnac... I haven’t looked too closely on the prices, but it might be cheaper to order cream + picture disk from Lana than green + picture disk from different places. :/

I’d like to have the green one though...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png