Monicker

Lana talks Cola on Triple J with Tom & Alex (short audio interview)

Guest Maru the Cat

Yes, much like sex on a beach, food play often works better in fantasy than reality.

I just have to post this NSFW LINK here (it's NSFW) for everyone. Why? Because it pertains to the conversation, obviously. :hooker:

Guest Maru the Cat

who is shauna sand? some of those photos look a bit too posed to me.

Former Playboy model. And yeah, they are. She saw paparazzi on the beach and decided to fuck to put on a show and get her photo taken, hence the pose-y-ness of the photos.

Guest Maru the Cat

those are my favorite pictures everrrrrrrr. she's like the courtney stodden of the 80's/90's basically, lucite heels and all, what a princess <3

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS TRYING TO GARNER SUPPORT FOR THIS?! :defeated:

Would you like to be a moderator on the boards? :toofloppy:

Guest Maru the Cat

omggggggggggg lmao you know she would totally frequent it, too!! she came to some low-rent ontd party once

OMG! Links?!

This is just plain fucking gross. Toast toppings do not belong on your dick. Ever heard don't shit where you eat? Don't jizz there either! Am I the only one who values the giant barrier between sex and fucking eating on this forum? Jesus Christ, I need to take a bath and then go eat a sandwich without goddamn touching myself.

I'm just now noticing this, but Christ, calm the fuck down. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it gross.

14417469274.gif

I'm just now noticing this, but Christ, calm the fuck down. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it gross.

Um obviously there's an implied "IN MY OPINION" in every post by a given person, that would be the definition of posting and sharing opinions on an online forum. That's like if I tried to say, "Calm the fuck down, just because you like it doesn't make it hot." Ridiculous, see?

Um obviously there's an implied "IN MY OPINION" in every post by a given person, that would be the definition of posting and sharing opinions on an online forum. That's like if I tried to say, "Calm the fuck down, just because you like it doesn't make it hot." Ridiculous, see?

Well you were rather bombastic in the way you came across with your opinion, I didn't like it.

Instead of saying "This is just plain fucking gross," and making it seem like you're passing ~ixtreem judjmint~ on people that have different sexual preferences than you, you could've said "I find this fucking gross," or "In my opinion, this is just plain fucking gross," you see? It's all in word choice.

14417469274.gif

Well you were rather bombastic in the way you came across with your opinion, I didn't like it.

Instead of saying "This is just plain fucking gross," and making it seem like you're passing ~ixtreem judjmint~ on people that have different sexual preferences than you, you could've said "I find this fucking gross," or "In my opinion, this is just plain fucking gross," you see? It's all in word choice.

Dude, you know I wasn't trying to present it as fact. Rather, in my opinion, you know I wasn't trying to present it as fact. It is my personal belief that you were offended and you had every right to be, but I was certainly not trying to depict my opinion as superior. Rather, I was just sharing it. I find this argument to be blown out of proportion, and I will put a giant "in my opinion" in my signature if you need to see it in every post (I do not find it to be reasonable that I have to qualify all my posts as my opinions). Now please let's get to interviewing because fighting is exhausting and certainly not swaying either of us.

I'm actually sorry to have offended you, and approaching this from that stance would probably do us both a world of good. Seeing as Monicker, too, was offended, let me refer you back to what I told him:

But none of you need to defend your sexual practices in such depth, I mean come on.

Dude, you know I wasn't trying to present it as fact. Rather, in my opinion, you know I wasn't trying to present it as fact. It is my personal belief that you were offended and you had every right to be, but I was certainly not trying to depict my opinion as superior. Rather, I was just sharing it. I find this argument to be blown out of proportion, and I will put a giant "in my opinion" in my signature if you need to see it in every post (I do not find it to be reasonable that I have to qualify all my posts as my opinions). Now please let's get to interviewing because fighting is exhausting and certainly not swaying either of us.

I'm actually sorry to have offended you, and approaching this from that stance would probably do us both a world of good. Seeing as Monicker, too, was offended, let me refer you back to what I told him:

i swear i have juju vibes or something bcuzz i just pm'd you about dis :eek:

L-V-U u :bitchfight:

14417469274.gif

Hey, i wasn't offended. I just think your line of reasoning was absurd and i explained why i think so. Believe it or not, that first post about coconut oil was me actually trying to offer a helpful tip to anyone who is so inclined to using lubrication.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

At least I'm not the only one who read this thing today because of that status

I was also led to that "what made you lose your innocence" thread and read the first 6 pages

So messed up :oprah: