Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, CA - January 26th, 2020

I had to fucking laugh when Billie said Ariana deserved it. I hope the Grammys realize they've lost all credibility at this point.

Deborah Dugan Calls Grammy Nomination Process Rigged.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8548845/deborah-dugan-recording-academy-ceo-cbs-this-morning-grammys-rigged-watch

Pretty much the same people who helped Billie get planted in the industry, paid for those awards of hers tonight. 

well I guess her Ultraviolence 2.0 is coming

Do you really think it was a coincidence that miss Lana was literally sitting two feet away from our Lord and Savior Daniel Auerbach? I don't believe in coincidence, do you? :usrs:

Who's going to be the person/people to purchase a trophy on Amazon for $10 and have it engraved with AOTY - NFR - LDR and hand it to her in concert? Imagine how sweet that would be and how she would love that...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CAARXCQ/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0?psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFJVE9MRFRORUFGVU8mZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA1Mjg3NjIzNk9GV0hHNUMzSE5XJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA1ODE4NTMxRVFONUxBVTZYWUpKJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfZGV0YWlsMiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

I'm dead serious. 

759a79a5943ce4bb1f2e96e073c2d008e911a692

this bitch

Azealia... that’s fucking phony as fuck... that’s phony as fucking fuck

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Some of you acting like it's ur first day at clown college. We know how this goes, we known for a while~~

759a79a5943ce4bb1f2e96e073c2d008e911a692

this bitch

This is a hex dressed as a compliment i know it

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Vogue is praising Lana's whole look tonight. 

https://www.vogue.com/article/lana-del-rey-grammy-awards-red-carpet-retro-beauty

Her Grammy was stolen from her but not her best style on the red carpet tonight. 

BTW, this guys reaction when Lana lost to Billie tonight....

https://twitter.com/FernandaAvaria1/status/1221668851806502912

Puta madre indeed. 

Now I remember why I never watch awards shows. They don’t honor real talent. Lana deserves so much, it’s crazy. So tired of the same old, tired pop crap. After she didn’t do a red carpet interview (at least on the channel I watched) I said I was done but my family was like” you’ve been talking about the Grammys for 3 weeks, we’re watching” So we watched the whole thing. I’m so sad for her and mad. I don’t hate Billie but I don’t think she deserved her awards and her acceptance speeches were awful and really pissed me off that she said Ariana should’ve won. Thank u next was not that great. Forgettable, really. Fuck.

Who's going to be the person/people to purchase a trophy on Amazon for $10 and have it engraved with AOTY - NFR - LDR and hand it to her in concert? Imagine how sweet that would be and how she would love that...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CAARXCQ/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0?psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFJVE9MRFRORUFGVU8mZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA1Mjg3NjIzNk9GV0hHNUMzSE5XJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA1ODE4NTMxRVFONUxBVTZYWUpKJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfZGV0YWlsMiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

I'm dead serious. 

...no one's ever gonna give you a trophy...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzqbY7yBQp6/

it's just the way i feel

...no one's ever gonna give you a trophy...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzqbY7yBQp6/

Natalie don't need no Grammy, and neither does Lanz. 

She'll probably somehow blame us and disappear for five months, though. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

That's a beautiful photo of her. I love her silver nails too.

I’m still so hot about her not winning anything, but I like that his suit didn’t compete with her dress and actually highlighted the silver in it. Idk, looking at the bright side. Still so angry.

Maybe her dress was boring. We can’t all wear lime green oversized pant suits with coordinating face masks.

I mean ... award shows are usually rigged and I would have loved it if Lana won because I love NFR but ...

Where were you guys in 2019? The whole f*cking year was a Billie Eyelash-Hype so her getting the award is really anything but "rigged"

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Lana looked stunning, I loved it. Loved her hair and her dress. She was very elegant. 

She looks terrible. Alright hair and make up, but that dress is basic. Lana's style died in 2016 and you guys know it.

Yeah yeah we get it, you hate everything Lana does these days. 

I mean ... award shows are usually rigged and I would have loved it if Lana won because I love NFR but ...

Where were you guys in 2019? The whole f*cking year was a Billie Eyelash-Hype so her getting the award is really anything but "rigged"

Because some of us wish that the award wasn’t based on the hype, and truly believed that NFR was the superior album. Not that I believe it was rigged. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

She looked really downtrodden and I don't really understand why because she, of all people, must know that award shows are garbage truck juice. 

I'm also really sad that she would've made some crackheaded acceptance speech filled with "fuck"s and now we'll never get to hear it. 

:icant:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream