Kurac na Biciklu

Coronavirus: COVID-19

I had a very dramatic escape yesterday from Belgrade

I can not remember last time I had such a stressful day

At 21 pm I just wanted to sleep so I took 2 sleeping pills...

Stay safe all

And keep calm! Do not stress as that weakens your immune system

isolate yourselves as much as possible, the more you abstain from social gatherings the more lives you save until scientists come up with an effective treatment... this isn't going to be easy, we gotta be strong <3

Well, this quarantine situation does say a lot about me: I made very little change to my day-to-day life, except that I don't go to work or the gym anymore  :teehee:

Honestly- same. Classes were cancelled too but yeah. I wanna go out and run/hike outside since the trail's like safely distant and not really all that well known, but now I'm calculating like mental probability in my head and all the what if's it's stifling,  :facepalm: Like, I just wanna run wth  :what: It feels like I'm a misplaced fish  :smile3: ..

UV/Honeymoon

Been thinking a lot about how we could implement systems w all this going on.

Like, we already know there are networks that follow our location anonymously? Maybe if there were apps that showed us how many people were in at an area, or camera functions that allowed us to see bacteria thru (heat, light idk..) 

I read somewhere on here that the virus only lasts 4 hours on copper, which, doesn't seem very short, but compared to other surfaces, it relatively is. 

and if we established systems where supply services could cater to people evenly? people of diff zip codes at a time?

I mean I know atm this is really vague, and honestly tf am I thinking. but I guess I've just been thinking on how important community and how communication within it's really important, and that we're not so prepared for events like these. Like, granted, w families, and maybe even some close close friends, we've got contingency plans, so that's great, but then it just ends up dividing the area household to household, which- is fair and understandable. I wonder how we can have more community service areas be able to cater more (factor in all the funding that'd need to have.)

in my head, we'd have conveyor belt sidewalks, where idk moving vacuums can deliver copper-protected goods or something to people. we'd have the tech to be able to smartly traverse our environment, without making too much of external fuss. Communication would flow easily and at a constant rate. but then it gets me thinking about first:
- how much money is this going to spend.
- do we even have tech/ minds who're willing to mentally travel to make these ideas a reality
- the amount of control we're willing to give up, if any for the sake of human, social evolution (r we even ready for it? further, all the societal dynamics)
- how would this affect, change our lives as a species(widespread, and as individuals)? (what about people who don't really agree, can't/won't be able to adapt to it?)
- when do we know when to stop? 

Who the hell can we really talk to about these things to make a better, practical, reality-based path of a future? Tech companies w mechanical know-how? Artists w creative ideas? System keepers w physical experience? All of this information that we still need, and us, as people, like- how can we collaborate and be efficient towards these causes? U know? 

I probably sound like a crazy person, and that these ideas are kinda just like, ideas, that need to be fleshed out.. but seriously. how can we implement these sorts of things? How long would it take to be able to get us geared? Just some things to think about, imagine we had teams that thought about this on the reg, and were able to communicate these things without going crazy, or at least be able to constantly communicate those thoughts where people would understand it. Follow through w that cause, so we can all share the benefits of it or something. 

UV/Honeymoon

Keep yourself and others SAFE and STAY AT HOME as much as possible.

I would love to! 

But: my colleagues and me still have to work. This greed for profit is disgusting! We have to go out, we have to use public transport to get to work, we have to meet clients! Even though our working hours got reduced, some of my colleagues are sick and I still have to work full-time. I am pretty pissed as I have asthma - I am pretty scared to get infected. A normal cold forces me to stay in bed for at least 3 weeks. I really don't want to know what corona could do to my body...

I wish politicians would be a bit faster by enforcing a curfew or putting us in quarantine for a certain time. But right now every German state creates its own rules. Such a mess! 

And even if we will beat corona, the problems won't be over, especially financially. I guess prices will drastically increase to compensate all pecuniary losses.

I would love to! 

But: my colleagues and me still have to work. This greed for profit is disgusting! We have to go out, we have to use public transport to get to work, we have to meet clients! Even though our working hours got reduced, some of my colleagues are sick and I still have to work full-time. I am pretty pissed as I have asthma - I am pretty scared to get infected. A normal cold forces me to stay in bed for at least 3 weeks. I really don't want to know what corona could do to my body...

I wish politicians would be a bit faster by enforcing a curfew or putting us in quarantine for a certain time. But right now every German state creates its own rules. Such a mess! 

And even if we will beat corona, the problems won't be over, especially financially. I guess prices will drastically increase to compensate all pecuniary losses.

I hope you are able to stay safe! So sorry about your work not putting the wellbeing of their employees first. The future of our economy is troubling, so I try my best not to worry too much until the problem manifests itself. We all have enough stress at the moment as it is :rip:

giphy.gif

Well, I've been suffering from major depressive disorder for nearly my entire life now due to, well, my fear of things like pandemics or anything "apocalyptic" or existentially confrontational. I've always written poetry since I was a kid, but I've recently - obviously - turned it into "music" or whatever. I'm just gonna share some snippets of my own writing since 2017 that confronted these anxieties. Maybe you can relate to them in this rational time. I love you all.

Abercrombie Dreams (Nov. 28, 2017)

Scraping bark from an elm tree

Videotapes of an icey creek

And in the dark of trailer parks

Shining with bonfires made of stars

Is there anything left to be?

Will we let the atoms breathe?

Is it coming for you and me?

We can dream all we want

But in the end, it’s an empty song

Streaming on a creek

That has no shores for landing

We can be what we want to be

We were told that it’s worth it, in the end

But we’re floating onward

To a point where no return exists

candy diamonds (Dec. 28, 2017)

Go to work and come home

Made a little diamond

Play it like a dull boy ’til the rocket comes in

Copper colored candy skies

Not another invite

Creeping like a meteor

Smog-covered lights

antiMATTER (Dec. 2017 - Jan. 2018)

Little balls of gasoline

Flying in my living room

Fucking up all my stuff

Leaving my furniture unscathed

Thought I was a braver man

Think that I could break?

And yeah, it only takes one touch

To leave shards all over this place

VIPER (Jan. 5, 2019)

We are here, and we fear, what we can’t find

Get rough if you must, your twisted valentine

Why does it feel so right, to wanna be gone?

We will glide through the clouds in our hand-me-downs

We can laugh at the clowns that fucked up this town

Not be present, take our dust, never land out,

Second star on the right, in electric crowns

beautiful plastic (Sep. 27, 2019)

we never wanted real

why else would we ride

the rainbow coral slide

into the leaves?

they look upon

they hold onto

feel the burn in the throat

in the chest

in their groins

its a test

see the cords on the floor?

connected to the source

Kicking the Kids While They're Down (Aug. 30, 2019)

when you grow up, bud, you’ll get really far

don’t doubt who you are

its written in the stars

and by the way we’ll make sure that like fucks you hard

we’re making carpet angels for the first time in eternity

so hold your ground I’m not holding back this is my one shot

I’m so happy like the jumping we did when we feared nothing

3am in the summer of ’03 drunk and high as fuck on the neighbor’s trampoline

there’s a metaphor in the towers falling

he was a god it seems

blindfolded while he played nightingale on the keys

like Stan Lee

they broke the universe with one promise

Under the Plants (and Under the Wheel in the Sky (Jul. 27, 2019)

Map like a web and I'm under the plants

in the corner of the earth again

Wide open eye in a casket on the lake

with a migraine and a broken frame

Worry of infection in the right and left

flushing all the toxins through my dump

Bright in the night there's a wheel in the sky

and I want it to fly me away

Up in the clouds where they're caught in the flood

Up in the clouds while they're stuck in the mud

Never filling up their cups, the pennies are just enough

Up in the clouds where they're caught in the flood

Up in the clouds while they're stuck in the mud

Never filling up their cups, these pennies don't pay for shit

Sloppy Seconds (Nov. 26, 2019)

Soaking your pillow

with tears in the middle

of the night

your childhood gone

by a nuclear bomb

in the blink of an eye

wishing that you didn’t

have to die at five

What’s that in the sky

but a superhero on standby?

Standby

Standby

Strangelove (Nov. 27, 2019)

All the information that you’re granted

is given as much as I can give

Our situation that was blasted has been blasted

and the levee’s about to give

You may have trusted Robert

but the rain’s been going since 1929, at least,

it’s okay, just keep fighting each other, take a side

that will be alright, B-side, ‘That Will Be Alright’

I’ve always been

and still have been

afraid of the bomb

Smoked a joint at 8am

and applied for six other jobs today

Waiting for a callback

Unsure if I should answer that

Dropping my shit off at the Goodwill backdoor

feel like such a flake but I’m betting I can always make more

evergreen (Jan. 12, 2020)

I guess you don’t lose it all at the same time

If forever means just a year or two

then I got you

If forever means just a year or two

then I got you, forever and more

Southbound, sunsetting, all the evergreen

something in the way of Aberdeen

been here two years

pass that exit constantly

So much time to work

Clocking in at the doomsday clock

cupid (Jan. 13, 2020)

So many words they get overwhelming

My friends got mimosas but I got my martini

Such a buzzkill, so I don’t say anything

Zone out off the terrace at the KeyArene

The needle lit up pink, thank you T-Mobile

The wind’s picking speed, umbrellas in the rubble

The end of an era without the hour

and I’m not so hopeful

Wicked witch’s message

debris from fireworks from the east

bronzing off a silver sky

Nothing ‘bout that looks right

The rest of the stuff I've done was written after COVID-19 was announced as an official pandemic for the United States. It's collected on my album Change of Scenery, I just need to write down the lyrics for that one when I feel a bit more energy to do so.

Lots of love, all!

trump is an incompetent racist buffoon + everyone who advocates for chinese virus or targets asian minorities (at all times, especially now though) and everyone should know that that but the sudden urge some people feel to defend the chinese government (out of all the things they could do with their spare time during the covid19 crisis) is questionable to say the least. 

on another hand i still can't believe that some people still treat this as some sort of prolonged extra vacation, stay home rats!

i76mrxw.png 

got this message from t-mobile a few minutes ago

"To keep you connected T-mobile is upgrading you to unlimited data for free until 5/13/2020. See our complete COVID-19 response plan here (link)"

meanwhile netflix and youtube are lowering the quality of their video streaming services for europe 

i76mrxw.png 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I am the least impacted out of my family but I swear I feel far more anxious than them and anyone else I know in person. 

I am working from home as of next week, which is good so I don't have to be on public transport 3 x a day. But my University hasn't even shut for staff yet. I feel weird for doing this earlier than everyone else. Most of my colleagues are still working normally on campus. I guess it's my family's situations that are making me more cautious, because they are all in a situation that is heavily affected by the virus, with vulnerable clients.

I am worried that working at home for weeks, and possibly months in a row, will change me so much that when I get back to work I will feel like I don't belong anymore. But honestly I should just shut up because I'm not financially impacted at all and many people are actually losing their jobs or are completely unemployed.