Kurac na Biciklu

Coronavirus: COVID-19

I’m fuming right now. Seriously, what the fuck is not clicking with some people, including celebrities? We’re now garnering 350k-500k cases A DAY. We’re at 42 million cases currently but it’s scarier think that the actual number is way higher.

On the fifth of October, I believe, WHO had a meeting and they estimated that at least 10% of the global population has been infected. Why is nobody talking about this? I know it’s an estimate but these estimates are from WHO and Johns Hopkins monitoring cases everyday. I really hope this wakes some people up.

I despise the fact that these privileged, moron celebrities can host parties without proper social distancing and masks. In the end, they’re not being cancelled for it. 

:oprah2:

Spoiler

fuck this wrld im leaving u :krylie: stream sawayama 

JitteryGloriousAmericanredsquirrel-size_

28 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

I’m fuming right now. Seriously, what the fuck is not clicking with some people, including celebrities? We’re now garnering 350k-500k cases A DAY. We’re at 42 million cases currently but it’s scarier think that the actual number is way higher.

On the fifth of October, I believe, WHO had a meeting and they estimated that at least 10% of the global population has been infected. Why is nobody talking about this? I know it’s an estimate but these estimates are from WHO and Johns Hopkins monitoring cases everyday. I really hope this wakes some people up.

I despise the fact that these privileged, moron celebrities can host parties without proper social distancing and masks. In the end, they’re not being cancelled for it. 

:oprah2:

Hide contents

fuck this wrld im leaving u :krylie: stream sawayama 

Meanwhile here, the dutch King and queen, went on a lavish holiday to Greece. Only to be forced to come back because the dutch people were mad af that they were allowed to go on holiday while every citizen is encouraged not to. :rip:

Wrong thread LMFAO.

but COVID cases have been rising like crazy here and my friend got the virus over the summer so that was..something

bill hader is richie is my aesthetic | Tumblr

Mentions of lockdowns are being reported in some states. I wonder if it's going to be like Europe where you can only get out of your house for necessities.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

On 11/14/2020 at 12:17 AM, Roses of Saigon said:

Mentions of lockdowns are being reported in some states. I wonder if it's going to be like Europe where you can only get out of your house for necessities.

i’m up north rn but if i was in home in the US, i’d totally be okay with 4-6 weeks of lockdown so we could get the virus under control and put together a comprehensive vaccine rollout for the late spring. 

catch   a   wave, and   take   in   the   sweetness...

Pa has been surging but we are still as open as we were over the summer. They issued new stay at home and travel recommendations for our state but nothing is being enforced so I imagine plenty of people are still gonna get together with family for the holiday. I expect post holiday season things will spiral even WORSE so they’ll lock us down again (instead of locking us down for a short finite time now to try and quell things). 

after the disaster that was halloween, im wholly expecting cases to surge once again. at this point we should be paying people to stay home.

im surprised if anyone in the US has stayed home up to this point in the year. Everything in Orlando is business as usual. masks and distancing are forced in the county but a team from the government did a study at the downtown restaurants and bars and none of them were enforcing the rules so at this point its every man for themselves. the governor goes ghost every 3 weeks and has never enforced any rule statewide from the moment this thing started. I'm just going to wear a mask and move on w my life; at least i'm one of the few people that does not go out much 

8c512309f39d3d11cdf10be84b07c7d6eba81442