Kurac na Biciklu

Coronavirus: COVID-19

3 minutes ago, Herzeleid said:

Thats great!!

I just want my vaccine and see if getting the vaccine = immediately no more masks or we still have to wear them for a while

i think we'll still have to wear them for quite awhile (at least in the U.S. i think it'll take awhile to get everyone vaccinated), though i also think that some people will continue to wear masks for longer. i do wonder if mask-wearing while one is sick (and in public) will become more common here.

aOaIzH2.gif

5 minutes ago, Herzeleid said:

Thats great!!

I just want my vaccine and see if getting the vaccine = immediately no more masks or we still have to wear them for a while

we’ll have to wear for a while, is my understanding. bc while the vaccine protects us from getting sick, we don’t know if it prevents us from being a “carrier” and giving it to someone else

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

i think we'll still have to wear them for quite awhile (at least in the U.S. i think it'll take awhile to get everyone vaccinated), though i also think that some people will continue to wear masks for longer. i do wonder if mask-wearing while one is sick (and in public) will become more common here.

ive been wondering this too. it became mainstream in Asia after they had epidemics in recent years—but it never became widespread after the 1920 pandemic ended in the US/Europe 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

we’ll have to wear for a while, is my understanding. bc while the vaccine protects us from getting sick, we don’t know if it prevents us from being a “carrier” and giving it to someone else

I figured. Wasn't getting ALL that excited because I knew beforehand that the transition to normal life is going to take a long while again.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

17 minutes ago, Herzeleid said:

I figured. Wasn't getting ALL that excited because I knew beforehand that the transition to normal life is going to take a long while again.

probably by next thanksgiving we'll be back to 2019-normal! hang in there. 

Congress passing a bill with only $600 stimulus checks (not including immigrants or adult dependents) and $300 UI... y'all what the absolute fuck? i'm so tired of America can i please green card marry someone ? i can cook

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

6 minutes ago, thatvenicebitch said:

Congress passing a bill with only $600 stimulus checks (not including immigrants or adult dependents) and $300 UI... y'all what the absolute fuck? i'm so tired of America can i please green card marry someone ? i can cook

This. It’s absolutely ridiculous. Out of $900,000,000,000 all we get is a measly $600 check... which isn’t even that much. Now, I’m lucky enough to be working, fortunately, but my tax money goes to this shit. I’m absolutely embarrassed that the government would rather bail out big corporations rather than help their own people who are in need right now. It’s not me, I’m not in need of money, luckily my work hasn’t been affected, but it’s kind of still worrying that these old geezers are who’s in charge of who gets what money. 

Honestly, we need a true revolution. One where we can get rid of the current Establishment and start our own shit. We should have Congress people who listen to the American people’s fucking cries for the past 9 months. We had one check in 9 months of $1200... that’s $133.33/month. I’d love to give a Congress person an apartment, bills to pay, their family who’s mouths have to be fed, and only give them $133.33 a month and tell them “ :P sorry, we can’t do anything about it! Maybe we’ll give you more.... maybe almost a year later! Haha :)

I mean for fucks sake. I’m paying for THIS?!?! They shouldn’t get paid at all this year. Fuck Congress, Fuck Biden, Fuck Trump, and fuck everyone else involved in making people suffer this year. They deserve to rot in fuckin hell for the way they’ve treated America. Most of all, fuck United Airlines, AMC Theaters, Walmart, Amazon, Disney, and all the big corps that get part of that $900 BILLION. They need to be burned to the ground...

Also, off topic, they can keep their fucking vaccine until they can prove to me I won’t have any allergic reactions. My boyfriend knows he’s allergic to it, so he won’t be getting the vaccine. He could stop breathing because of it. Once it’s perfected, maybe I’ll get it, but not anytime soon. I don’t trust it’ll work and not cause side effects. It won’t matter anyway, by the time it gets to me it’ll be a year or two from now so whatever. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

This. It’s absolutely ridiculous. Out of $900,000,000,000 all we get is a measly $600 check... which isn’t even that much. Now, I’m lucky enough to be working, fortunately, but my tax money goes to this shit. I’m absolutely embarrassed that the government would rather bail out big corporations rather than help their own people who are in need right now. It’s not me, I’m not in need of money, luckily my work hasn’t been affected, but it’s kind of still worrying that these old geezers are who’s in charge of who gets what money. 

Honestly, we need a true revolution. One where we can get rid of the current Establishment and start our own shit. We should have Congress people who listen to the American people’s fucking cries for the past 9 months. We had one check in 9 months of $1200... that’s $133.33/month. I’d love to give a Congress person an apartment, bills to pay, their family who’s mouths have to be fed, and only give them $133.33 a month and tell them “ :P sorry, we can’t do anything about it! Maybe we’ll give you more.... maybe almost a year later! Haha :)

I mean for fucks sake. I’m paying for THIS?!?! They shouldn’t get paid at all this year. Fuck Congress, Fuck Biden, Fuck Trump, and fuck everyone else involved in making people suffer this year. They deserve to rot in fuckin hell for the way they’ve treated America. Most of all, fuck United Airlines, AMC Theaters, Walmart, Amazon, Disney, and all the big corps that get part of that $900 BILLION. They need to be burned to the ground...

Also, off topic, they can keep their fucking vaccine until they can prove to me I won’t have any allergic reactions. My boyfriend knows he’s allergic to it, so he won’t be getting the vaccine. He could stop breathing because of it. Once it’s perfected, maybe I’ll get it, but not anytime soon. I don’t trust it’ll work and not cause side effects. It won’t matter anyway, by the time it gets to me it’ll be a year or two from now so whatever. 

Period, people think they can just be complacent cause Biden won lmfao. I am an adult dependent, so I don't even qualify for the stimulus (again) and the UI can only help so much. The Democrats got too comfy and compromised way too much, and now we are gonna pay for it. I can't fucking live off this shit. University bills are going to put me in the ground

This is why I voted for Bernie, but his kneecapping by the DNC doesn't even register in the general populations heads anymore. Somebody primary Copmala in 2024 please, and all the other GOP-lite Dem senators. We literally *cannot* forget how we were treated by our government this year

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

And once again the US government keeps sending billions of MY MONEY $$$ to Israel so they can keep bombing Palestine or whatever the hell is it they do [please educate me if I sound ignorant in this topic]

I also want to know why Sudan, Egypt, Ukraine and other countries are getting billions from this package??? Why are the airlines once again getting my money? 

I went to the conservative page on reddit and was surprised that they are equally as pissed at this package and im glad people now realize this government is technically a corporation only catered to the owners of our resources and we are the afterthought.

It is not hard to simply give $5000 to everyone regardless of technicality and get this mess over with 

I want to say thanks to Dear Oh Leader McConnell for the breadcrumbs. Thank you master, suddenly with $600 we are no longer poor :xtina: 

Astrology said Age of Aquarius will change all this so I'm watching y'all lmao :pout: :xgiggle:

23 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

And once again the US government keeps sending billions of MY MONEY $$$ to Israel so they can keep bombing Palestine or whatever the hell is it they do [please educate me if I sound ignorant in this topic]

I also want to know why Sudan, Egypt, Ukraine and other countries are getting billions from this package??? Why are the airlines once again getting my money? 

I went to the conservative page on reddit and was surprised that they are equally as pissed at this package and im glad people now realize this government is technically a corporation only catered to the owners of our resources and we are the afterthought.

It is not hard to simply give $5000 to everyone regardless of technicality and get this mess over with 

I want to say thanks to Dear Oh Leader McConnell for the breadcrumbs. Thank you master, suddenly with $600 we are no longer poor :xtina: 

Astrology said Age of Aquarius will change all this so I'm watching y'all lmao :pout: :xgiggle:

here’s a f in the chat for any liberal thinking, that (established) dems are on the their side and not the bourgeoise; it’s not only the republicans. 

pelosi claiming, that 600$ are significant after more than half a year of receiving nothing, shows how out of touch and honestly plain heartless the government is :wtf3: 

feeling really bad for anyone over there, who’s been unrightfully suffering because of all this and more

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

2 minutes ago, lamms said:

here’s a f in the chat for any liberal thinking, that (established) dems are on the their side and not the bourgeoise; it’s not only the republicans. 

pelosi claiming, that 600$ are significant after more than half a year of receiving nothing, shows how out of touch and honestly plain heartless the government is :wtf3: 

feeling really bad for anyone over there, who’s been unrightfully suffering because of all this and more

yeah thats why I registered libertarian when I voted for the 1st time in 2016 but had to vote blue this year to get clown out of office. this whole thing is a fk up game of chess and dodgeball combined. 

she's worth around $120 million so she's def not for us lol

$600.00 for an employed single adult making under 75k a year is significant, i think. If you make more than $112,000 you get $1,200. You also get an additional $600 for each child. If you are unemployed then you get a minimum of $300 a week for 11 weeks. 

I think it does fall short of what Europe, Australia, and Canada have done—but people are acting like the maximum amount is $600, when that is the baseline minimum given to each American...

On 12/22/2020 at 1:27 PM, lamms said:

America will fall if it keeps pushing its citizens like that.

giphy.gif

On 12/14/2020 at 7:22 PM, TRENCH said:

who else is going to wear masks more commonly now even after  covid is a thing of the past? raise your hands!  :hype:

ok but sis that will be the equivalent of walking around with a tin foil hat 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Not if sick people will wear them to avoid spreading the common cold, flu, etc. Apparently this year flu cases are down.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

5 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Hahaha so true. I really don’t think mask wearing will become common in theUS or Europe after all this 

5 minutes ago, PrettyBaby said:

Not if sick people will wear them to avoid spreading the common cold, flu, etc. Apparently this year flu cases are down.

the common cold and flu is perfectly normal though, i think its healthy to get sick personally, it builds your immune system, but i can understand why some people would want to wear them if they have to leave the house and aren't feeling well, just from caution, i think a lot of middle eastern countries do that anyway?

29 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

the common cold and flu is perfectly normal though, i think its healthy to get sick personally, it builds your immune system, but i can understand why some people would want to wear them if they have to leave the house and aren't feeling well, just from caution, i think a lot of middle eastern countries do that anyway?

It’s definitely more of a norm in non-western countries especially in Asia. While herd immunity and such are important, there’s a reason why doctor offices and hospitals ask sick people to wear masks (and this rule was really never followed until COVID happened lol) on the other hand I just got the first series of the vaccine for work! No reactions yet. 

sgopYhV.gif

5 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

It’s definitely more of a norm in non-western countries especially in Asia. While herd immunity and such are important, there’s a reason why doctor offices and hospitals ask sick people to wear masks (and this rule was really never followed until COVID happened lol) on the other hand I just got the first series of the vaccine for work! No reactions yet. 

thats super cool, happy for you! i think its gonna be a really interesting year, in my opinion things can only get better from here onwards now that we have a legit vaccine that has passed all of its tests, personally i dont think people should feel as though they have to take the vaccine though as everyone should have a right to choose what they do with their own bodies, but whoever is nervous or vulnerable can become immune and protected so its just is a win/win situation for everyone at the end of the day, i just hope everything goes okay for 2021 :thankyou: