Lucas B.

Thirst for Life Is Beautiful Discussion

i think there are some leakers/hoarders who have it. we'll see it one day laid ease and gays

we blimin bloody well better luv, im fuming

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The Universe knows that Lana stans craving for this song since we heard the snippet... This year went downhill pretty fast but the Universe is doing it for us..for the Lana Stans...it's testing us how much we can carry on our backs..the cherry on the top was Lana deleting the first cover for her spoken word album and then the Universe realized that it was too much pain for us so Lana reposted it...The Universe will bless us for doing well in the game that some higher powers are playing with us... it already blessed us with LFL Demo, SQ, and some other memorable leaks...this year is dragging us down but if we stay strong and survive this dogshit of a year we will get blessed. LIB is somewhere waiting to get free & see us crying while we listen to it, Yosemite is coming and believe it or not even the Spoken Word Alboom  with the holy lemon tree on its cover is coming!!  Send your prayers to the Universe and it will bless us. Believe me or not. We should do some spellcraft while dancing  naked in the Yosemite National parc.. take off your clothes!!!     I'm not crazy...you are crazy!!

:pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2:  :pray:  :pray2:  :pray:  :pray2:  :pray:  :pray2:  :pray:  :pray2:  :pray:  :pray2:  :pray:  :pray2:  :pray:  :pray2:  :pray:  :pray2:  :pray:  :pray2:  :pray:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

The Universe is knowing that Lana stans craving for this song since we heard the snippet... This year went downhill pretty fast but the Universe is doing it for us..for the Lana Stans...it's testing us how much we can carry on our backs..the cherry on the top was Lana deleting the first cover for her spoken word album and then the Universe realized that it was too much pain for us so Lana reposted it...The Universe will bless us for doing well in the game that some higher powers are playing with us... it already blessed us with LFL Demo, SQ, and some other memorable leaks...this year is dragging us down but if we stay strong and survive this dogshit of a year we will get blessed. LIB is somewhere waiting to get free & see us crying while we listen to it, Yosemite is coming and believe it or not even the Spoken Word Alboom  with the holy lemon tree on its cover is coming!!  Send your prayers to the Universe and it will bless us. Believe me or not. We should do some spellcraft while dancing  naked in the Yosemite National parc.. take off your clothes!!!     I'm not crazy...you are crazy!!

:pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2: :pray: :pray2:  :pray:  :pray2:  :pray:  :pray2:  :pray:  :pray2:  :pray:  :pray2:  :pray:  :pray2:  :pray:  :pray2:  :pray:  :pray2:  :pray:  :pray2:  :pray:  :pray2:  :pray:

girl what the fuck

xMcVPI7.jpg

The Universe is knowing that Lana stans craving for this song since we heard the snippet... This year went downhill pretty fast but the Universe is doing it for us..for the Lana Stans...it's testing us how much we can carry on our backs..the cherry on the top was Lana deleting the first cover for her spoken word album and then the Universe realized that it was too much pain for us so Lana reposted it...The Universe will bless us for doing well in the game that some higher powers are playing with us... it already blessed us with LFL Demo, SQ, and some other memorable leaks...this year is dragging us down but if we stay strong and survive this dogshit of a year we will get blessed. LIB is somewhere waiting to get free & see us crying while we listen to it, Yosemite is coming and believe it or not even the Spoken Word Alboom  with the holy lemon tree on its cover is coming!!  Send your prayers to the Universe and it will bless us. Believe me or not. We should do some spellcraft while dancing  naked in the Yosemite National parc.. take off your clothes!!!     I'm not crazy...you are crazy!!

yas and wig

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

girl what the fuck

I lost my sanity for a moment but she's coming back

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

The Universe knows that Lana stans craving for this song since we heard the snippet... This year went downhill pretty fast but the Universe is doing it for us..for the Lana Stans...it's testing us how much we can carry on our backs..the cherry on the top was Lana deleting the first cover for her spoken word album and then the Universe realized that it was too much pain for us so Lana reposted it...The Universe will bless us for doing well in the game that some higher powers are playing with us... it already blessed us with LFL Demo, SQ, and some other memorable leaks...this year is dragging us down but if we stay strong and survive this dogshit of a year we will get blessed. LIB is somewhere waiting to get free & see us crying while we listen to it, Yosemite is coming and believe it or not even the Spoken Word Alboom  with the holy lemon tree on its cover is coming!!  Send your prayers to the Universe and it will bless us. Believe me or not. We should do some spellcraft while dancing  naked in the Yosemite National parc.. take off your clothes!!!     I'm not crazy...you are crazy!!

@@salvatore tease

tenor.gif

i agree 100%

if people do have it then people BEST fucking leak that shit. I have been waiting YEARS. I remember when I was in highschool I ditched class to go watch the movie and I watched the entire credits thinking the song would play and it never did. there is not a day that goes by where I don’t think about life is beautiful. I genuinely believe that song could cure my depression, fix my life and make me rich and successful. That song is truly godly and that is the fucking TEA I don’t need to hear a WORD of slander I need all of you hoes to track that song down and make it leak ASAP.... this is truly life or death. Anyway, Amen’

i love you. if u ever need a kidney, hit me up.