kitschesque

Lana arriving to Churchome in Beverly Hills, CA - February 26th, 2020

These pics plus the ig video make me think she's using again.Maybe she's just really sick but she looks unwell

i don't think she looks like she's been using drugs, she's been sick and she does get filler. that would be really sad if she was but i highly doubt it. what drugs do you think she could be using? i just couldn't see her using stuff like heroin or meth, which will screw with your appearence. 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

These pics plus the ig video make me think she's using again.Maybe she's just really sick but she looks unwell

:oic3:

i don't think she looks like she's been using drugs, she's been sick and she does get filler. that would be really sad if she was but i highly doubt it. what drugs do you think she could be using? i just couldn't see her using stuff like heroin or meth, which will screw with your appearence. 

:coffee:

I don't wanna get sued, but uh ... someone else she's been hanging out with a lot lately allegedly does drugs, according to multiple sources. I'm not saying that that's what this is all about, but it wouldn't surprise me.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

:oic3: :coffee:

I don't wanna get sued, but uh ... someone else she's been hanging out with a lot lately definitely does drugs, according to multiple sources. I'm not saying that that's what this is all about, but it wouldn't surprise me.

right, but if anything he's using less hard stuff, if he was abusing something along the lines of heroin he would probably have a difficult time managing his career and his relationship, a drug like that effects a person deeply. i don't think lana is that kind of person to be using heroin just because her boyfriend is, i don't think she would do that. i highly doubt she's doing drugs. 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

:coffee:

stop ignoring me hoe!!!!

anyway yeah she looks........not good here :( and before y'all get ur panties in a twist, i'm not calling her ugly, i mean in a health sense. she looks...sickly i guess? pallid? and the cheek filler overdose isn't helping

it's just the way i feel

The pap pics never do her justice but she really does not look well here. Don’t wanna speculate just yet but I hope she’s okay

Could be the lighting or the angle or even the cheek fillers but like her eyes look sunken in. Of course she could also just be out and about while sick, against her doctor’s advice. “Let me fucking do what I’m fucking doing” teas

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I highly doubt she’s doing drugs guys lmao

right, but if anything he's using less hard stuff, if he was abusing something along the lines of heroin he would probably have a difficult time managing his career and his relationship, a drug like that effects a person deeply. i don't think lana is that kind of person to be using heroin just because her boyfriend is, i don't think she would do that. i highly doubt she's doing drugs. 

As I said ... I'm not saying she is, but given ... past events and circumstances, it wouldn't surprise me.

Not gonna argue about it because people get sooooo offended when you even suggest it ... it's almost as if they think addiction is a character flaw, rather than an illness.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

As I said ... I'm not saying she is, but given ... past events and circumstances, it wouldn't surprise me.

Not gonna argue about it because people get sooooo offended when you even suggest it ... it's almost as if they think addiction is a character flaw, rather than an illness.

stop ignoring me hoe!!!!

it's just the way i feel

Yep, she was arriving to Churchome’s weekly Wednesday night service. Here’s a little video where you see her meeting up with her friend Val & entering the church. I’ll update the title to reflect this x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Didn't anyone tell her that getting fillers when you're ill can actually affect the outcome once they've settled in properly?

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Who does she hang out with that does drugs? Sorry I’m behind.

DWP0d9IVoAAmNjX.jpg

Allegedly

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif