queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

I mean, if getting an EP means getting a cohesive body of work like +30 mg, I wouldn't even mind that. I do hope, however, that it also means we get this EP very soon and the next one in the near future (so in the next twelve months). If she really wrote so many songs (which I assume she did), she must have enough material for that.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

literally you go on every thread of a musician that isn't so relevant or something and you're like "who" or "this that [blank] bitch" literally be quiet, you aren't really funny...

ANYWAYS i hope to christ this isn't an EP and it's an album. it's been 2 years since +30mg and Natalia has worked on too many songs apparently for this to just be an ep.

and who are you?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Been listening to DIP a lot lately. :hair:

I have listened to +30mg before, though I really liked it, I didn't decide to stan her in that time, but now I probably will

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Does anyone has the Cowboys & Angels EP?

Apparently some tracks are different than their final versions.

PS: Childish sounds like a bop! I hope there's a new song on the record that I can cry & relate to :defeated:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

wait she scrapped a Kali Uchis collab wtf

They wrote a song titled "Cherry Tree" together, but it was only going to feature Kali's vocals. It didn't make the cut for Kali's album, but Teddy talked about it in her livestream a few weeks back, saying it was really good and that she wanted Kali to release it at some point.