Elle

Let Me Love You Like a Woman (Single) - OUT NOW: October 16th, 2020

10 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

ur dad is a btd local IM SCREAMING:thumb3:

ok but still TASTE. I never share her music w my friends or family bc it feels so personal but I always wanted to :wowcry:

although my boyfriend doesn’t mind listening in the car but that’s about it 

yeah my boyfriend likes doin time and our “song” now is young and beautiful which is super sweet. we slow dance to it in the kitchen and i feel like i’m in a movie. :legend:

on-topic: MUSIC VIDEO IN 15 MINUTES 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Okay, I know I'm late but I just listened to the track and I have no words :icant: It's simple but really tender and the chorus is sterling. I was afraid I wouldn't like it basing on y'all's opinions but I loved it, it didn't amaze me which is totally fine but I really liked it. I can visualize myself hearing the track 24/7

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

yeah my boyfriend likes doin time and our “song” now is young and beautiful which is super sweet. we slow dance to it in the kitchen and i feel like i’m in a movie. :legend:

on-topic: MUSIC VIDEO IN 15 MINUTES 

so beautiful :lange:

29 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

2) Have ya’ll introduced this song to your significant others/family/friends? One of my best friends heard it after I ordered her to listen and she loved it lmao. Boyfriend hasn’t heard it yet but I’m interested to see what his reaction will be:candy:

I played it for my husband and he said "it's really pretty but all her songs sound the same" :oopna2: Cue me going off on how dynamic her music is. :smile3:

My Lana obsession is a source of conflict in our relationship but he knows he has no choice but to hear her music all the time LOL at least I have you guys to talk about Lana with :wub:

1 minute ago, Loreen said:

Okay, I know I'm late but I just listened to the track and I have no words :icant: It's simple but really tender and the chorus is sterling. I was afraid I wouldn't like it basing on y'all's opinions but I loved it, it didn't amaze me which is totally fine but I really liked it. I can visualize myself hearing the track 24/7

yeah i wasn't bowled over by it on first listen– though i did like it– but after listening a bunch i am now obsessed. tender is a good word t describe the :aw: v i b e  :aw:

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

I played it for my husband and he said "it's really pretty but all her songs sound the same" :oopna2: Cue me going off on how dynamic her music is. :smile3:

My Lana obsession is a source of conflict in our relationship but he knows he has no choice but to hear her music all the time LOL at least I have you guys to talk about Lana with :wub:

LOL! My friends think the same thing about her music sounding the same. I’m with you though - really glad we have the forum to discuss all things Lana.

My bf doesn’t mind Lana but he at least entertains my thoughts on her as I entertain his thoughts on American football. He also really loves Love Song so he ain’t half bad :omfg2:

4 minutes ago, DCooper said:

my gf recently acknowledged her brilliance (we've been together 8 years lol) and i was like :creepna:

on topic: 9mins!

aOaIzH2.gif

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

When ppl say her stuff all sounds the same, that statement makes me Matrix glitch like i-its the wrong opinion. I really wish she would livestream with us (oh the livestreams almost on) like come on, we miss you!

1 minute ago, HighbytheSea said:

When ppl say her stuff all sounds the same, that statement makes me Matrix glitch like i-its the wrong opinion. I really wish she would livestream with us (oh the livestreams almost on) like come on, we miss you!

the NFR livestreams were extremely cute, would loooove one for this track or upcoming stuff 

7 mins

aOaIzH2.gif

27 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

I love how your families are into Lana. My mum would burn me at the stake if I played LDR songs for her. She’s...how should I say...a strong woman of faith? :holla:

Oh, my mom strongly dislikes Lana :toofunny: she says, Lana has a weird vibe she can't get into, but I've always showed her my edits, so she's gotten a lot more into her music and now she will always listen to her music with me :wub:

Anyways, 5 minutes :excited: I'm so excited!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I wish the song wouldn't end so abruptly :( I would've loved an instrumental outro or sumn but whatevs

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

She's pretty; I think I'm just disappointed because I was expecting something really different and sexy and angry because of "Question for the Culture" and the title. Like, "let me love you like a woman you lil fucker, rarrrrrr!"  :scream:

Excuse me, I'll just go re-listen to the slutty mix of "God Knows I Tried." :sluttybunny:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

So she called it her favorite song on her Twitter...I wonder if this means all the others pushed her in new, unexplored areas. If you put yourself in that Ajayll headspace, the song really does just make you sway and grin so I could maybe see the radio take this....like once