Elle

Let Me Love You Like a Woman (Single) - OUT NOW: October 16th, 2020

BABY LET ME COUNT THE WAVES :crying4::icant:

I can’t get over this song, I did NOT expect to like it this much

the vocal layering, the guitar, THE BRIDGE 

:crying5:

"Don’t forget me"

38 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Help..My mom thought Lana was singing ‘Let me love you Like a white woman’.  ? 

she said ‘ well between dating a cop and the fishnet face mask I’d not be surprised’ ?

I mean I laughed but we all know this didn’t happen 

I’m curious 

1) At what time is this music video supposed to come out again? In an hour??

2) Have ya’ll introduced this song to your significant others/family/friends? One of my best friends heard it after I ordered her to listen and she loved it lmao. Boyfriend hasn’t heard it yet but I’m interested to see what his reaction will be:candy:

2 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Have ya’ll introduced this song to your significant others/family/friends? 

I'll ask my best friend to watch the music video, in the meantime I'm waiting till my mom has free time to show her the new song and the new leaks, as per usual :makeup: 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

5 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

I’m curious 

2) Have ya’ll introduced this song to your significant others/family/friends? One of my best friends heard it after I ordered her to listen and she loved it lmao. Boyfriend hasn’t heard it yet but I’m interested to see what his reaction will be:candy:

I played it for my boyfriend and he liked it so much he asked to hear it again later that day :fabcat:

7 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

i’ll probs play it for my dad later today cuz he like lana. but i have a feeling he’ll be like “i WiSh ShE wOuLd Go BaCk tO hEr bOrN tO DiE sOnGs”

he’s obviously a local and likes BTD the best and not the biggest fan of NFR and newer stuff except FIILY. so i doubt he’ll like the new single. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

6 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I'll ask my best friend to watch the music video, in the meantime I'm waiting till my mom has free time to show her the new song and the new leaks, as per usual :makeup: 

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i’ll probs play it for my dad later today cuz he like lana. but i have a feeling he’ll be like “i WiSh ShE wOuLd Go BaCk tO hEr bOrN tO DiE sOnGs”

he’s obviously a local and likes BTD the best and not the biggest fan of NFR and newer stuff except FIILY. so i doubt he’ll like the new single. 

I love how your families are into Lana. My mum would burn me at the stake if I played LDR songs for her. She’s...how should I say...a strong woman of faith? :holla:

It’s remarkable we’ve been able to stay so close. 

Anyway back on topic: stream the MV in 35 minutes for clear skin!!! :ahh:

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

omg my dad is exactly the same, he only stanned her during btd era and me and my sister laughed at him in 2012 for it, now he's an angsty british jesus freak and doesn't tolerate her swearing in songs and the "tasteless religious imagery/references" she uses in her songs nowadays and refuses to listen to her :rip:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Legendary Del Rey on twitter said that only 5000 copies are needed to be bought in order to get the song to number 1 on US iTunes. Just purchased my copy (with a blindfold on) and I’d estimate were almost 2/3 of the way there by now!! Keep buying peeps!!!! Spare $2!!!!!! :party:

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

im sooo glad that reverb is back.

THIS RIGHT HERE :gclap:

5 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

ur dad is a btd local IM SCREAMING:thumb3:

ok but still TASTE. I never share her music w my friends or family bc it feels so personal but I always wanted to :wowcry:

although my boyfriend doesn’t mind listening in the car but that’s about it 

20 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

I’m curious 

i sent it to my fiancé and he actually liked it! he never liked any of lanas songs before lmao

:smile3:

Interesting that LMLYLAW is marked as “pop” on iTunes vs “alternative.”  :excited:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

12 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

omg my dad is exactly the same, he only stanned her during btd era and me and my sister laughed at him in 2012 for it, now he's an angsty british jesus freak and doesn't tolerate her swearing in songs and the "tasteless religious imagery/references" she uses in her songs nowadays and refuses to listen to her :rip:

omg he downgraded. what a tragedy. :deadbanana:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose