matthewwwww.

Paradise edition missing tracks?

Yes! Invest in a region free DVD player! Or if you have a recent one, Google to see if it has a region free setting on it. I started ordering DVD boxsets of US shows on Amazon UK. I got a complete series on DVD before it was even out in America and it was cheaper than US retail even after international shipping.

Yeah, it's been pulled from every US retailer.

So, i just went to my local record shop and returned it. They had already pulled all copies from the racks. They told me that they had already reported it and been instructed to ship back all sealed and returned open copies. The record company hasn't given them concrete news, but they should be getting in a new shipment of the correct pressing sometime "soon." The employee told me to "like" the store on Facebook because they're going to post when the corrected copies come in. In the meantime i made an even trade for one of the new Beach Boys mono/stereo remasters :) Fuck yeah.

I'm really interested in seeing how this all turns out though--what sort of statement, if any, Interscope might release, if Lana states anything about it publicly, how many defected copies sold in total, how much money Interscope is losing, if this is going to affect sales/charts, as well as public perception of the album, because it's getting negative reviews on merchant sites based solely on the bad pressing. It's an odd situation because there's a new record out, but it's going to be unavailable for some time.

We should keep this thread going as the source for any news on any of this. I'd like to follow the developments but a) i'm lazy and b) i don't have the time. So if someone wants to keep tabs on this and update this thread that would be most welcomed and i'll telepathically send you a virtual cupcake for your efforts.

B young, B dope, B proud.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Good news (for me), my copy includes all the tracks.

However, I just bought The Paradise Edition because there's no Paradise on my town, I have BTD deluxe.

And same here, people want Lucky Ones? :what: I have a theory, Lana doesn't know about that song, Emile auto-tuned himself to sound like Lana and added it on the album

OH I FORGOT IT. I'm not from the US so I think the problem is only there.

They should just go ahead and add Burning Desire while they're at it. :uh:

srsly. My day was RUINED on Tuesday. I imported it from the UK because I really didn't feel like waiting for Interscope to get it together. All this for Lucky Ones, which I don't even care for. But, like, it's the principle of the matter, so.

tori_amos_signature_by_ghosttree-d34dy5d.png

Are we forgetting that one important missing track WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND F*CKING BEAUTIFUL

so many people dismissed it as generic and were glad it wasn't on the EP... but i wants to hear it :defeated:

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

srsly. My day was RUINED on Tuesday. I imported it from the UK because I really didn't feel like waiting for Interscope to get it together. All this for Lucky Ones, which I don't even care for. But, like, it's the principle of the matter, so.

I'm having it imported now as well. It cost me around $17 so it's not bad.

Does anyone know if the Box Set have all the tracks? Or is it missing Lolita, Without You, and Lucky Ones? If you have the box et please tell me! Lol.

:D :D :D

My box set has all the tracks. Played it in iTunes. :)

Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind...