Elle

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass Merch Drop

4 minutes ago, electra said:

ย 

they did actually! you can see the difference on a post by @lanadelreymerch on instagram. i wonder why they changed the mock up.

oh wow they did thank you, for a moment I thought I really just pulled a rookie moveย :deadbanana:ย I guess I'll wait till the real thing arrives for people to see if I want it. The older pink was cuter imo

Y0jLcfB.gif.หšโ‚Šโ€ง.เผป๐“†ฉโค๏ธŽโ€ฌ๐“†ชย My love's pourin'ย ๐“†ฉโ€ชโ€ชโค๏ธŽโ€ฌ๐“†ชเผบ.โ€งโ‚Šหš.ย yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

ยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||Like a waterfall.||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐ

1:32โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™กโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€2:42

โ‡† | โ—โ— โ–ย โ–Œ โ–ทโ–ท | โ†บ

55 minutes ago, boom like that said:

oh wow they did thank you, for a moment I thought I really just pulled a rookie moveย :deadbanana:ย I guess I'll wait till the real thing arrives for people to see if I want it. The older pink was cuter imo

ย 

i do prefer lighter pinks but i think the shade of pink they used is actually really nice anyway

ย 

6 minutes ago, electra said:

ย 

i do prefer lighter pinks but i think the shade of pink they used is actually really nice anyway

yeah the mauve-y pink is pretty too but its like not really the pink I'd wear if you know what I mean. Like its just not my thing so I couldn't bring myself to spend 50 bucks on something I wouldn't wearย :rip:ย but yeah it is pretty shade and I definitely think other people can rock it! If it does arrive for people a light tone I'm snagging one though

Y0jLcfB.gif.หšโ‚Šโ€ง.เผป๐“†ฉโค๏ธŽโ€ฌ๐“†ชย My love's pourin'ย ๐“†ฉโ€ชโ€ชโค๏ธŽโ€ฌ๐“†ชเผบ.โ€งโ‚Šหš.ย yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

ยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||Like a waterfall.||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐ

1:32โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™กโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€2:42

โ‡† | โ—โ— โ–ย โ–Œ โ–ทโ–ท | โ†บ

The black shirt came in!ย It is pretty figure flattering in comparison to the NFR merch (which was baggy imo) from last year. I'm happy because that's how I tend to like my clothes. Just letting yall know just in case you want to order one of the shirts.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

22 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

The black shirt came in!ย It is pretty figure flattering in comparison to the NFR merch (which was baggy imo) from last year. I'm happy because that's how I tend to like my clothes. Just letting yall know just in case you want to order one of the shirts.

did u get a shipping notification? I ordered the first day it went up but havenโ€™t received yetย :biblio:

aOaIzH2.gif

8 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

did u get a shipping notification? I ordered the first day it went up but havenโ€™t received yetย :biblio:

ย 

Yeah I did. Apparently every order placed before Dec. 11 was supposed to get here by today so I'm not sure why some people aren't getting theirs. :/

I really regret not buying that box when I had the chance, it's been subconsciously haunting me since it sold out, I kept talking myself in and out of buying it and now it's gone, I know its a stupid overpriced box and I shouldn't be this bothered about it, but I really don't want to pay +$500 for it resold on ebay

PSUIew0.gif

On 12/24/2020 at 11:36 PM, Doll Harlow said:

ย 

Yeah I did. Apparently every order placed before Dec. 11 was supposed to get here by today so I'm not sure why some people aren't getting theirs. :/

I didn't notice this before, but something interesting I just saw on the website is that on the listing for the t shirts it says:

"Your order must be placed by December 11thย to receive by December 24thย โ€“ Domestic Orders Only"

ย 

But on the listings for the rose crewneck and the hoodieย it says:

"*THIS IS A PREORDER ITEM AND IS EXPECTED TO SHIP OUT LATE-DECEMBER. THIS ITEM IS NOT GUARANTEED TO ARRIVE BY CHRISTMAS."

ย 

The wall hanging doesn't say anything about shipping at all...don't know if thats changed or not

ย 

But I think that's maybe why you got your shirt before Christmas and other people haven't gotten their orders yet (including me lol)

13 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I didn't notice this before, but something interesting I just saw on the website is that on the listing for the t shirts it says:

"Your order must be placed by December 11thย to receive by December 24thย โ€“ Domestic Orders Only"

ย 

But on the listings for the rose crewneck and the hoodieย it says:

"*THIS IS A PREORDER ITEM AND IS EXPECTED TO SHIP OUT LATE-DECEMBER. THIS ITEM IS NOT GUARANTEED TO ARRIVE BY CHRISTMAS."

ย 

The wall hanging doesn't say anything about shipping at all...don't know if thats changed or not

ย 

But I think that's maybe why you got your shirt before Christmas and other people haven't gotten their orders yet (including me lol)

I didnโ€™t order either of the pre-order items and mine hasnโ€™t shipped yet tho...it wasnโ€™t for Xmas so Iโ€™m not too pressed but I am excited about the shirt so impatient!

aOaIzH2.gif

12 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

I didnโ€™t order either of the pre-order items and mine hasnโ€™t shipped yet tho...it wasnโ€™t for Xmas so Iโ€™m not too pressed but I am excited about the shirt so impatient!

Hmm yeah that is weird...I guess that her merch team hasn't gotten any better with shipping since the NFR merch last yearย :rip:

ย 

On 12/24/2020 at 11:36 PM, Doll Harlow said:

ย 

yeah mine was placed before dec 11th and still no shipping notifย :toofloppy:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Yeah I saw a facebook post advertising her merch and there's tons of angry comments about not getting their orders...ย  so this seems to be a major issue. I wonder what's going on.

2 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Yeah I saw a facebook post advertising her merch and there's tons of angry comments about not getting their orders...ย  so this seems to be a major issue. I wonder what's going on.

ย 

i think it's live nation, i believe that's the company that is handling her merch right now. i searchedย them on twitter and a lot of people have the same issue w the company handling merch and not just lana's. it's other artists too!! :(ย 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I ordered a buncha stuff the day the merch was released.ย  I have not received any sort of shipment notification email yet. Not worried about it because all the stuff is for my own collection anyway, but I'm not surprised either. I remember I ordered a couple items from her "Surf Shop" collection including the Cinnamon Girl hoodie. ย I am pretty sure it took 4 or 5 months for the stuff to get to me! lol! I remember actually completely forgetting that I had even placed the order, and then I was surprised when the stuff showed up for 5 months later because I had totally forgotten about it by that point! It was a pleasant surprise of course, but I have no doubt that certain items will take longer, especially with the virusย situation and postal delays added into the mix.ย  I think the longest wait I ever had was the Lust For Life pre-order, when she offered signed CDs. I ordered a couple signed CDs and signed lithographs and I'm pretty sure it took a little over a year before they arrived!ย ย 

I saw a couple people on Instagram say they got the wall hanging and the black shirt, so I think some things are just shipping out sooner than others and it seems like those things no longer say "pre-order" on her website too

ย 

I'm really excited to get the rose crewneck and the black hoodie though, especially with the chemtrails music video being released in a couple weeks so I really hope it ships soon haha