LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

18 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Is anyone else giving themselves a talk about how it’s okay she isn’t premiering the song, the album will come out when it comes out, and to just be grateful she’s finally doing a live TV show in the US?

Or is it just me?

I want her to debut the song so so bad but I just can’t see it happening at all, I just want what she’s performing to leak so we can all be done with this, and just enjoy the performance for what it is 

Come and take a walk on the delulu side...You know... we like our members insane:brows:

Anyways... agree that we should enjoy the performance no matter what she sings  but COCC title track is coming and our inner delulus have taken control over our minds..so what can we do about that :oic3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

okay but in all honesty the possibility that she'll sing a christmas song is really disappointing, i really hope she'll come through with something exciting, i'd rather her sing summertime or lmlylaw than a random christmas song, but then again this is lana, and we never know what to expect with her, i think it'd be such a foolish move to hype us up for her first televised performance since 2012 just for her to sing a christmas carol, let's just hope for the best :eek:

I think the fact that she's barely spoken about it is pointing towards the fact that we shouldn't be hyped up about it. Counter-intuitive, but it's Lana here. I really do think she would have at least said she's performing a new track if it was anything but a Christmas song or a cover. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

20 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Is anyone else giving themselves a talk about how it’s okay she isn’t premiering the song, the album will come out when it comes out, and to just be grateful she’s finally doing a live TV show in the US?

Or is it just me?

I want her to debut the song so so bad but I just can’t see it happening at all, I just want what she’s performing to leak so we can all be done with this, and just enjoy the performance for what it is 

Some ppl just want to ruin even the RAREST moments 

2 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

How many hours left for the show? 24?

31 hours

:smile3:

3 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

How many hours left for the show? 24?

Too many:crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

A list of the possible songs she could sing in order from what I want most to what I want least:

Chemtrails > lmlylaw > new cover > ynwa > summertime > Christmas tune 

coincidentally the exact same list in reverse is the ranking of the songs from most likely to be performed to least likely to be performed. :horror2:

im done being a negative Nancy regarding this, though. It’s cool she’s doing something at all, I suppose! I’ll tune in and if it’s something cool I’ll be glad, and if it’s a Christmas song I’ll watch once and smile and probably not come back to it. :ma:

Just now, domandapiano said:

A list of the possible songs she could sing in order from what I want most to what I want least:

Chemtrails > lmlylaw > new cover > ynwa > summertime > Christmas tune 

coincidentally the exact same list in reverse is the ranking of the songs from most likely to be performed to least likely to be performed. :horror2:

im done being a negative Nancy regarding this, though. It’s cool she’s doing something at all, I suppose! I’ll tune in and if it’s something cool I’ll be glad, and if it’s a Christmas song I’ll watch once and smile and probably not come back to it. :ma:

here's my ranking

cotcc > summertime > lmlylaw > new cover > ynwa > christmas song

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

what i want:

cotcc > lmlylaw > summertime > new cover > coachella >>>>>>>>>>>> ynwa >>>>>>> christmas song

what will happen:

christmas song > ynwa > summertime > new cover > lmlylaw >>>>>>>>>>> cotcc

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

more like

cotcc > tjf > santa baby > tjf again :dua: > santa baby again :dua:

cotcc > tulsa jesus freak > boom like that > how to disappear ft. john cena > santa baby > lmlylaw > white mustang 

:dua: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123