LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

1 minute ago, Marius12 said:

Anyways. Do u guys think that she would like to go to the US television after 8 years of an absence to sing a Christmas song? Something’s not clicking. 

Absolutely, and it will smash harder than Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

11 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I think if she was doing a Christmas song she wouldn’t have posed like a plane in her promo pics she posted!!

Still thinking she could be just bowing / doing a reverence and was caught up in the instant it looked like a plane.

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Still thinking she could be just bowing / doing a reverence and was caught up in the instant it looked like a plane.

i completely agree with this but I wanna be HYPE

1 minute ago, Majunnka said:

at what time tommorow the performance is happening? 

11:35pm Eastern..

We should add that to the title of this thread 

"Don’t forget me"

I know this will sound ridiculous, but I'm so scared Lana will perform Summertime or You'll Never Walk Alone, that I'm starting to hate those songs... We've been through so much this year, I just need her to perform a cocc song, even if it's Let Me Bore You :sadcore6:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

I know this will sound ridiculous, but I'm so scared Lana will perform Summertime or You'll Never Walk Alone, that I'm starting to hate those songs... We've been through so much this year, I just need her to perform a cocc song, even if it's Let Me Bore You :sadcore6:

YNWA would be very unlikely, even by Lana standards.

Something controversial yet brave: I wouldn't mind (at all) if she sang Summertime- really would like to hear those almost fully live vocals :oop:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

YNWA would be very unlikely, even by Lana standards.

Something controversial yet brave: I wouldn't mind (at all) if she sang Summertime- really would like to hear those almost fully live vocals :oop:

Thing is that as much as I appreciate her vocals, the song is too boring :sadcore6: and the instrumental solo is too long...

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

the fact that its tomorrow but also the fact that its not tomorrow  

mbWIpuR.gif

The fact that we'll have to stay up late and hear Fallon's terrible jokes all night, just to wait for Lana to show up last minute, sing Summertime and not talk about Chemtrails at all...

mbWIpuR.gif