Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Apparently Mark Ronson put this on his story and then deleted it ... wtf?

tYVJefE.jpg

i cant even tell if that’s lana or not, it’s probs the quality but that pic kinda freaks me out. he also posted a pic of him facetiming emile haynie so there’s that

qfrWuBl.png

you can literally see her bangs. this was definitely from honeymoon era when her hair was red 

Plus that's when they were working together - he collaborated with her for Honeymoon, but nothing made it to that album.

Also, I'm going to move this sub-convo to the Random Lana Discussion thread since this isn't directly related to her cancelling the tour x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

you can literally see her bangs. this was definitely from honeymoon era when her hair was red 

I can't see them but why would he post an old pic on his story ... and then delete it?

Unless she asked him to take it doen because she cancelled her damn tour and doesn't want us to know that she's just going about her business

Old pic or not, I really want her to date him.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

are we sure this is not an edit? cuz it doesn’t look like 2020 lana at all

Usually you can find the og pic if you do a reverse image search, which I did, and nothing came up.

As others have pointed out, it could be old.

Apparently Mark Ronson put this on his story and then deleted it ... wtf?

tYVJefE.jpg

So, I reversed searched the image and.. it's an edit of Hailee Steinfeld :toofunny:

(who, ironically, Lana was mistaken for at an airport by paps in 2017)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

So, I reversed searched the image and.. it's an edit of Hailee Steinfeld :toofunny:

(who, ironically, Lana was mistaken for at an airport by paps in 2017)

Oh what! LMAO

:omfg2:

Zzzz ...

I was all excited thinking they might be gonna release whatever they were working on :icant:

At this point, are her face fillers an aesthetic choice or are they something you have to keep getting once you already have them? I don't understand why she keeps getting them done. 

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.