Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Thinking about how Lana and James Franco started hanging out in like 2014 and he became like obsessed with her and was writing poetry about her and talking about her like she's this otherworldly goddess and even dressed up as her once and then wrote an entire book about conversations he had with her which turned out to be fake but were real in his mind, wheww, I hope Lana got a restraining order

qfrWuBl.png

Thinking about how Lana and James Franco started hanging out in like 2014 and he became like obsessed with her and was writing poetry about her and talking about her like she's this otherworldly goddess and even dressed up as her once and then wrote an entire book about conversations he had with her which turned out to be fake but were real in his mind, wheww, I hope Lana got a restraining order

Really?  I didnt know that.

James Franco films are a little bizarre too, so it must fit into his personality quite well.

Lana beware.

-

I can only speculate that she REFUSES to tour Australia again because she's afraid she'll run into Stella and it'll be awkward. 

Isn't Stella in London now though? It's difficult to tell because her Insta has been dead for a whole year now, but last time I checked she had moved back to the UK and was hanging out with Dulla Peep and Dulla's entourage.

I can only speculate that she REFUSES to tour Australia again because she's afraid she'll run into Stella and it'll be awkward. 

I believe she will be more likely to run into a cangaroo in Australia , than someone named Stella. 

Besides, she has so many fans in Australia, she should pay them a visit with a few concerts - Perhaps doing a duet with Kylie Minogue ! t2807.gif

Kylie is still a Hot Babe.... Imagine Kylie and Lana... together.... that stage will melt from the heat !

:facepalm:  Bad idea, bad idea. Australia is still burning. sorry.

-

Isn't Stella in London now though? It's difficult to tell because her Insta has been dead for a whole year now, but last time I checked she had moved back to the UK and was hanging out with Dulla Peep and Dulla's entourage.

Stop trying to interfere with my hallucinations, IRRELEVANT FRIEND!

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

soooo I actually want to be killed and burried to Your Girl. (It will never happen I KNOW lol but I NEED it to be released  :crying2: .)

I swear to GOD I'd NEVER be unhappy for a single day ever again, if mainly Your Girl, Flipside, Hollywood, Prom Song, Say Yes To Heaven and Is This Happiness would be seeing the light of a release day-

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Have any of you noticed that Queen of Disaster is kinda going viral and blowing up on Tik Tok? I was on my IG explore feed and there was a Tik Tok on there (I hate tik tok) but it had that song in it. I had no idea what it was but turns out it's Queen of Disaster. I loved it and instantly went to YouTube to search for it. When you type Lana's name in the search bar on YT, "lana del rey queen of disaster" is the top choice.

0lQWP0b.png?1pvbLb4l.png?1

Queen of converting her republican boyfriend into a democrat 

Of course his middle name is Cory  :creep:

Have any of you noticed that Queen of Disaster is kinda going viral and blowing up on Tik Tok? I was on my IG explore feed and there was a Tik Tok on there (I hate tik tok) but it had that song in it. I had no idea what it was but turns out it's Queen of Disaster. I loved it and instantly went to YouTube to search for it. When you type Lana's name in the search bar on YT, "lana del rey queen of disaster" is the top choice.

Yeah, it's always on my FY page. 

locals only

Guys I dunno if this is true but a polish journalist claims on Instagram that she met Lana at the private Beyonce and Jay-Z party yesterday. She said that Adele, Leonardo DiCaprio, Timothee Chalamet etc...and KANYE WEST were there. 

giphy.gif

Guys I dunno if this is true but a polish journalist claims on Instagram that she met Lana at the private Beyonce and Jay-Z party yesterday. She said that Adele, Leonardo DiCaprio, Timothee Chalamet etc...and KANYE WEST were there.

So... did she just name drop celebrity names or...?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Probably somewhere she wrote

I had a dream...

But you did not see it

Idk! She posted a photo with adele that we’ve never seen before and I just saw Rihanna’s photos from the party.

giphy.gif

Do any of you have a certain order of songs you like to listen to from her?

I always play these songs in a row and I don't know why but they go together well for me

Gods and Monsters

Money Power Glory

Fucked My Way Up To The Top

Salvatore

Religion

I have probably listened to those songs play in that order like 100 times

Do any of you have a certain order of songs you like to listen to from her?

I always play these songs in a row and I don't know why but they go together well for me

Gods and Monsters

Money Power Glory

Fucked My Way Up To The Top

Salvatore

Religion

I have probably listened to those songs play in that order like 100 times

As a synesthete it always depends on my mood on which songs I play, but they're always a select few and always the same order over long periods of time.

Recently I've had these in my heavy rotation ;

Happiness Is A Butterfly

Radio

Cherry Blossom

California

The Greatest

Change

I've making a lot of life-related revelations lately, with my best friend.

Im listening to the new A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie album and right at the start of the first song the lyrics are "It's crazy your're still pretty when you cry, she want that dog love but this ain't no fuckin love song:illumilana: :judgingu3: