Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Does. Anyone else wonder why, Lana gets into relationships and things don't work out? It amazes me how such a beautiful woman, inside n out, always ends up feeling alone. Sure there are factors, the uniqueness of her situation, perhaps her and them wanting different things. It gets me down and so confused.

UV/Honeymoon

No. She has relationships with men. I imagine it would be hard for a perfect being to have "success" long term in a relationship with a dude. Her music seems to reflect on the men she dates and they all seem to have some pretty deep character flaws. 

Does. Anyone else wonder why, Lana gets into relationships and things don't work out? It amazes me how such a beautiful woman, inside n out, always ends up feeling alone. Sure there are factors, the uniqueness of her situation, perhaps her and them wanting different things. It gets me down and so confused.

No. She has relationships with men. I imagine it would be hard for a perfect being to have "success" long term in a relationship with a dude. Her music seems to reflect on the men she dates and they all seem to have some pretty deep character flaws.

Mm, you're probably right. The pattern probably just amazes me if anything

UV/Honeymoon

What do you think is her best Album opener? And yes I will include AKA and Paradise and you can rate them if you want to

Kill Kill

Born to die

Ride

Cruel World

Honeymoon

Love

Norman Fucking Rockwell

For me Love is the worst opener of them. Its a good Song but the weakest of them though it was a good choice.

1. Cruel World/Born to die /Honeymoon/Ride

2. Norman Fucking Rockwell

3. Kill Kill

4. Love

It is really hard for me to pick the best one.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

on a mostly non-bias perspective, i honestly feel like lana hasn't been this relevant in mainstream culture or even internet culture since like 2014. DCMA, NFR!, Doin' Time, Grammy Museum Performance, and the tons of viral tweets about her/from her have all made her a more known figure again

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF