Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Symbology, mental exercise, daydream. Amy Winehouse as forerunner of Lana Del Rey, just as John the Baptist was the forerunner of Christ. Amy Winehouse died on 23 July, entering her new life in the astrological sign of Leo, a Sun sign, fire sign, immolation. It was not long after Amy Winehouse died that L.D.R. became a tremendous success, and some may say: iconic. I am not suggesting that L.D.R. is divine, I merely perceived this parallel in my imagination. 888

is anyone else strangely obsessed with looking at pre-fame pics and videos of lana/lizzy?? feels like peering thru the looking glass

yaaaaaaas. Granted, I was a fan back in her lizzy days, then kinda forgot about her during born to die until SNL.... I don't care what anyone says that performance made me fall in love with her again 

Does anyone know what Coney Island Baby LLC is for? It's one of Lana's companies. 

Interestingly, it's registered at and owns a property on S Irving Blvd, LA, which seemed mighty familiar after I went on street view...

Screenshot-2019-09-10-at-23-44-07.png

Screenshot-2019-09-10-at-23-46-17.png

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Does anyone know what Coney Island Baby LLC is for? It's one of Lana's companies. 

Interestingly, it's registered at and owns a property on S Irving Blvd, LA, which seemed mighty familiar after I went on street view...

Screenshot-2019-09-10-at-23-44-07.png

Screenshot-2019-09-10-at-23-46-17.png

Fake business for tax evasion lol it’s what the Kardashians do

Lananabananaloardsboards

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Omg y’all I just remembered that Lana’s ears are too low on her head for classic beauty

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

What are you some of yalls fave deep album cuts?

Some of mine would have to be: When The World Was At War...., Florida Kilos, Sad Girl, Salvatore, The Blackest Day, Lolita and Heroin  :flutter:

Omg too many to list honestly.

My top three from BTD I suppose could be considered deep cuts: Million Dollar Man, Lolita, Radio

Old Money, Sad Girl

Religion, The Blackest Day, 24

Tomorrow Never Came, Heroin, Change

California, Happiness Is a Butterfly, Bartender

I love Cinnamon Girl and Mariners Apartment Complex but idk if they count as deep cuts

If we’re counting AKA then add Oh Say Can You See, Pawn Shop Blues, Raise Me Up, and For K, Pt. 2

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

8LQ1.gif

the same ground her ears would be dragging on if they got any lower

:rip:

8LQ1.gif

EE7ymzOUwAAoXCh.jpg

She needs to lay off the fillers. Lana should just get a permanent nose job and be done with it instead of continuing to inject her face. As she gets older, it’s become very obvious. You can literally see the the fillers between her brows on top her nose. It’s a big lump ....I

is this pic real? :rip: