Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

is this pic real? :rip:

Yes.

I just ... I don't know.

On one hand, I don't feel that it's fair to judge her for anything she has had done, because it's her prerogative, and because being in the spotlight and having pictures taken from every imaginable angle must be really stressful 'n' shit. I'd seriously have a breakdown. So if it makes her feel more comfortable with herself or whatever, then okay.

On the other hand, it really upsets me that she feels she needs it. Women should be allowed to age without having to fill up their faces with toxic shit.

But as someone pointed out awhile ago, you can't just stop fillers because the skin stretches when you've had them for awhile, and if you stop, it sags.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yes.

I just ... I don't know.

On one hand, I don't feel that it's fair to judge her for anything she has had done, because it's her prerogative, and because being in the spotlight and having pictures taken from every imaginable angle must be really stressful 'n' shit. I'd seriously have a breakdown. So if it makes her feel more comfortable with herself or whatever, then okay.

On the other hand, it really upsets me that she feels she needs it. Women should be allowed to age without having to fill up their faces with toxic shit.

But as someone pointed out awhile ago, you can't just stop fillers because the skin stretches when you've had them for awhile, and if you stop, it sags.

I agree with everything you said. I also think she hangs around people who get plastic surgery all the time so she must be feeling pressure to keep up with her entourage. I just hope she doesn't turn into donnatella versace eventually :rip:

(sorry for going a bit off topic)

EE7ymzOUwAAoXCh.jpg

She needs to lay off the fillers. Lana should just get a permanent nose job and be done with it instead of continuing to inject her face. As she gets older, it’s become very obvious. You can literally see the the fillers between her brows on top her nose. It’s a big lump ....I

That does not look real, are there any other pics from that day?

Why would she get filler between her eyes LOL

And she HAS had a nose job already

EE7ymzOUwAAoXCh.jpg

She needs to lay off the fillers. Lana should just get a permanent nose job and be done with it instead of continuing to inject her face. As she gets older, it’s become very obvious. You can literally see the the fillers between her brows on top her nose. It’s a big lump ....I

giphy.gif

At least her hair color looks nice.  :toofloppy:

That does not look real, are there any other pics from that day?

Why would she get filler between her eyes LOL

And she HAS had a nose job already

There's hundreds of pics from that day on Instagram if you look. There's also video clips. 

So no, this isn't fake. 

Yes.

I just ... I don't know.

And she's only 34 years old. 

giphy.gif

EE7ymzOUwAAoXCh.jpg

шш

:um:

I'm listening to a radio show where they're comparing composer Franz Schubert with Lana. Weird, but still cool. :creep: Now they're playing Love Song. I've only heard about 11 minutes so far so I'm not sure where they're going, but I think it's about the same longing for romance and being dreamers. They said if Schubert's music was made today, it might sound like Lana's. :creep: Let me know if you want me to go all bananas again and translate it.

https://sverigesradio.se/sida/avsnitt/1359653?programid=4914

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

EE7ymzOUwAAoXCh.jpg

This picture shows all the crap she's done to herself: cheeks -at this point, I'm beggining to think they are implants and not fillers, I can't find a logic explanation she hasn't removed them other way-, forehead, top nose and bucal area. A full other -horrible- face built against her own. Why, Lana... I remember late 2016 - early 2017, the festivals and stuff, before she started to look this way. And she looked, in my opinion, the most beautiful she has ever looked by those days. 

EE7ymzOUwAAoXCh.jpg

I think this is photoshopped....

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/music/what-are-lana-del-reys-most-controversial-music-videos.html/

I'm honestly laughing because besides Freak (which literally no one outside of fans even knew existed), none of these are controversial. Especially when the likes of Ride, Tropico (if that counts), and Summertime Sadness exist. Honestly even West Coast or something with the drugs would be controversial than National Anthem and Ultraviolence.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I posted about it and it ended up in the minor questions thread, but since that topic seems to not get as much attention, I'll ask here too:

who owns the copyright to Sirens, Young Like Me, and From the End? I ask because songs from it get copyright flagged on YouTube and other sites. I thought the albums weren't recorded for a label but were private songs for her friends.

giphy.gif

This picture shows all the crap she's done to herself: cheeks -at this point, I'm beggining to think they are implants and not fillers, I can't find a logic explanation she hasn't removed them other way-, forehead, top nose and bucal area. A full other -horrible- face built against her own. Why, Lana... I remember late 2016 - early 2017, the festivals and stuff, before she started to look this way. And she looked, in my opinion, the most beautiful she has ever looked by these days. 

I don't know why she gets all these fillers when she doesn't even bother to put any effort into her appearance these days.