Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

uh wow. how about we don't criticize her appearance? just because she's famous doesn't make it okay for people to go after her looks. she is still a person and I'm sure 99% of the people behind the keyboards spewing hate about Lana's appearance (which isn't that bad in the first place) are probably not the prettiest people to walk the Earth either. it's sad that LDR felt the need to use plastic surgery to feel better about her face or for whatever reason she did it. but people talking so hatefully about her appearance aren't doing any good. she's a human being entitled to her physical autonomy, and that's that. I'm all for free speech but some of the comments I've read in this thread are really appalling and while I don't like to sound like I'm on a high horse, please do fucking better than dragging her looks.

giphy.gif

uh wow. how about we don't criticize her appearance? just because she's famous doesn't make it okay for people to go after her looks. she is still a person and I'm sure 99% of the people behind the keyboards spewing hate about Lana's appearance (which isn't that bad in the first place) are probably not the prettiest people to walk the Earth either. it's sad that LDR felt the need to use plastic surgery to feel better about her face or for whatever reason she did it. but people talking so hatefully about her appearance aren't doing any good. she's a human being entitled to her physical autonomy, and that's that. I'm all for free speech but some of the comments I've read in this thread are really appalling and while I don't like to sound like I'm on a high horse, please do fucking better than dragging her looks.

Thank you! Say it louder!

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

EE7ymzOUwAAoXCh.jpg

She needs to lay off the fillers. Lana should just get a permanent nose job and be done with it instead of continuing to inject her face. As she gets older, it’s become very obvious. You can literally see the the fillers between her brows on top her nose. It’s a big lump ....I

i remember when a bunch of LB gays kept saying that she looks the same. BITCH WHAT! she looks like a fucking chipmunk! ever since 2015!! (except in 2017 she actually looked pretty normal)

I'm listening to a radio show where they're comparing composer Franz Schubert with Lana. Weird, but still cool. :creep: Now they're playing Love Song. I've only heard about 11 minutes so far so I'm not sure where they're going, but I think it's about the same longing for romance and being dreamers. They said if Schubert's music was made today, it might sound like Lana's. :creep: Let me know if you want me to go all bananas again and translate it.

https://sverigesradio.se/sida/avsnitt/1359653?programid=4914

This seems interesting. Yes, please translate.

when 

Does anyone know what Coney Island Baby LLC is for? It's one of Lana's companies. 

Interestingly, it's registered at and owns a property on S Irving Blvd, LA, which seemed mighty familiar after I went on street view...

Screenshot-2019-09-10-at-23-44-07.png

Screenshot-2019-09-10-at-23-46-17.png

it's suggested that when people own multiple homes its best to put it under a LLC. makes sense she owns tons of investment property. 

if you like my face just thank my surgeon | your friendly local trans - catch me modeling for: https://dragunbeauty.com/

Growing up, my grandma had this wind up piano music box thing that I'd just love to listen to. I wouldn't be opposed if Lana had some kind of thing kike that, that played the title track or Bartender. That'd b so beautiful imo

Lana if you're reading this pls make this, thank you  :hooker:

on a real note this is such a good idea, i might try to find a diy way to make it

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Lana singing the National Anthem at the Superbowl? 

giphy.gif

Never going to happen even if she won the vote. She's self conscious to sing live at her own concerts, never mind at the Superbowl where she won't be allowed to have a backtrack in the background. 

Lana singing the National Anthem at the Superbowl?

giphy.gif

Never going to happen even if she won the vote. She's self conscious to sing live at her own concerts, never mind at the Superbowl where she won't be allowed to have a backtrack in the background.

True but she has amazing live performances as well. Like the Chelsea Hotel one..or Without You-Amoeba...Ultraviolence at Glastonbury. And recently her stage confidence seems to be improving. ..

as much as i would love to hear her sing without backtrack, this would be a literal nightmare

Why though ? She has a wide vocal range and I'm sure she can pull it off . When she was able to pull of Heart Shaped Box,she can pull this off definitely.

This will give her so much fame and exposure.... I can see all the oldies at home researching about her after this performance...