princessdollie

Ethel Cain

1 hour ago, bigspender said:

all her ig posts are gone except the new photos, tour announcement, and pd release post :godlaugh:

i’d expect an announcement within the next week or two

Do you know Hayden personally or have you just been a fan for a long time?

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

On 12/6/2023 at 2:06 PM, Break Me Down said:

Do you know Hayden personally or have you just been a fan for a long time?

fan for a while and not super personally, we’ve only met in person couple of times, just online usually. i obviously will never share anything that’s top secret or not meant to be shared but i think its fun giving people just a little bit of insight when shes so mysterious now 

giphy.gif

On 12/1/2023 at 2:16 PM, Terrence Loves Me said:

Does anyone know any photographers that do a smiliar aesthetic to ethel cains? Like old southern rural towns, abandoned buildings, dark imagery, that kind of thing?

I remember ethel followed a photographer on her twitter ages ago that took pics like this but i haven't been able to find them since

Brendon Burton, Allie X's photographer bestie

21 hours ago, bigspender said:

fan for a while and not super personally, we’ve only met in person couple of times, just online usually. we dont talk much anymore but i do know some things directly from the horses mouth  :makeup: i obviously will never share anything that’s top secret or not meant to be shared but i think its fun giving people just a little bit of insight when shes so mysterious now 

the @111 of the ethel cain thread :blush3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

the @111 of the ethel cain thread :blush3:

trust there’s bigger things coming…. things u don’t even expect… a true mother alert coming soon.. it may be years but it’s big and huge and it’s coming…. to quote her, “i want ethel cain’s name shoved into every household in america” and it’s gonna happen 

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, bigspender said:

trust there’s bigger things coming…. things u don’t even expect… a true mother alert coming soon.. it may be years but it’s big and huge and it’s coming…. to quote her, “i want ethel cain’s name shoved into every household in america” and it’s gonna happen 

Praying its the preachers daughter on a vinyl. I need that more than I need air 😂

55 minutes ago, queenofsaigon89 said:

Praying its the preachers daughter on a vinyl. I need that more than I need air 😂

there’s maybe a 1% chance of that happening. it was and then the greedy fans ruined it because they weren’t happy with the design so she said fuck it no vinyl after fighting for one for so long 

giphy.gif

wendy-williams-shocked.gif

ok but years? girl i cant wait another year

13 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

wendy-williams-shocked.gif

ok but years? girl i cant wait another year

oh no there’s stuff coming this year for sure, but the big giant thing might not happen until years. maybe 2026 if we’re lucky. she can’t be touring during, it’s gonna be a lot of hands on work 

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, bigspender said:

oh no there’s stuff coming this year for sure, but the big giant thing might not happen until years. maybe 2026 if we’re lucky. she can’t be touring during, it’s gonna be a lot of hands on work 

my guess is its some sort of movie with all of her songs in? a movie of the trilogy albums? with the book alongside it/boxset.. omg calling it now .. tropico WHO:oprah:

Like this year as in 2023 or in the span of a year from now?

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

52 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

my guess is its some sort of movie with all of her songs in? a movie of the trilogy albums? with the book alongside it/boxset.. omg calling it now .. tropico WHO:oprah:

dare i say bigger? it’s unguessable tbh but have fun imagining!!! 

6 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

Like this year as in 2023 or in the span of a year from now?

in the span of a year i mean:defeated:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, bigspender said:

Do you have actual insider info or is this all based on the stuff she shared in her discord a long while ago (assuming ur talking about what I think ur talking about it was far from a guaranteed thing that was happening)

qfrWuBl.png