Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Rainbow is a fan made alternate, real font is called Philfont

I think @lmdr extracted it so he should have a link, if not I can send you a link when I get home

Could you send it to me? I'd appreciate it :D

fA7WLoI.gif

potentially retarded question, do we think the Kahne track Ben was about Mawson, or do we think it's pre their 2009 meeting?

I think it'd be kinda weird to have a track about your manager tbh, I think the span of Ben's recording is 2008-2010. So there's a major 50/50 chance that it is or isn't.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

potentially retarded question, do we think the Kahne track Ben was about Mawson, or do we think it's pre their 2009 meeting?

I think it'd be kinda weird to have a track about your manager tbh, I think the span of Ben's recording is 2008-2010. So there's a major 50/50 chance that it is or isn't.

I'm so vain I probably think this song is about me.

What is this one from?  She is so cute when she starts running.

:runs:

Nearly positive it's from her performance on The Voice UK

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

You guys, is there a post where people share their last.fm links?

Oh, and this: do we an idea of how many songs she records for each record? Not an exact number, but a range. And by this I mean her latest two ones, UV and HM.

is it true that axl rose husband has a final version?

According to David Kahne, there is! He also stated, strangely enough, that there's a final version of White Pontiac Heaven that he produced, which is odd due to it being an acapella version of ARH. Of course, it could always be a reused title-- but who knows, besides David and Lana :creep:

(if I'm right, this info came from an e-mail conversation between the good sis @#glimmeringdarling and David, several years ago :kiss:

o4qjp4j.png

okay please answer this: has anyone has the colored version of the short-film where has a bee on her lips --------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

37.jpg

apparently the colored version exits and i want it please can some give me the link or something please i need this.

i will love you until the end of time.