Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

what does it mean to go on tour with somebody? like when courtney love and lana went on tour together. was one artist performing on night 1 and the other performing at the same venue on night 2, or was one the opening act for the other? 

what does it mean to go on tour with somebody? like when courtney love and lana went on tour together. was one artist performing on night 1 and the other performing at the same venue on night 2, or was one the opening act for the other? 

Courtney was the opening act for Lana, I think all the "collabs" were like that unless it's a joint tour where both perform every night together with sets & songs switching 

Courtney was the opening act for Lana, I think all the "collabs" were like that unless it's a joint tour where both perform every night together with sets & songs switching 

thanks i didn't know there were concerts where people switched :) 

In this case Courtney Love (Iike Grimes) was like the opening act

Edit: the page didn't load some posts so I didn't see that someone else replied lol

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧

Not really a question, more like a question open for discussion, but do you think Lana would ever release an album without her face on it? (Or body if we include the Urban Outfitters version of UV) Why/why not? I think she'd do great with just an illustration.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Not really a question, more like a question open for discussion, but do you think Lana would ever release an album without her face on it? (Or body if we include the Urban Outfitters version of UV) Why/why not? I think she'd do great with just an illustration.

I could see that happening down the line, but I think since she's currently at a big height in fame, using her image on the cover is smart.

I would love to see an album cover that would represent Lana without her being on it though. Like those edits you see on tumblr/instagram. But like, actually made by Lana.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.