Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

My guess is Hundred Dollar Bill? They both have the ring on the same finger, but it's hard to tell. I tried to make out that same frame at 1:20 it's close but idk, maybe from an unseen version of the video?

I was thinking the same, probably it's from an unseen video. :judgingu:   :icant:   :wowcry:

I think she was single, there's some rumours she was involved with Jonathan Wilson though, at least I think that.  :creep:

Well they had many public outings together  :creep:

Does anyone remember seeing her with some MMA fighter dude? Crazy looking w tattoos

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

so i know that doijroij is fake, but what's the instrumental from?

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Carmen

is it a fan recording/cover of carmen? cuz it doesnt sound like any version we have

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Has Venice Bitch started playing in any American (or other countries) radio stations?

I've only heard Lana on Swedish radio twice, both were remixes (SS and Y&B) so I doubt that they will play her here. Heard LFL in H&M stores last winter though. But I've seen MAC and Venice Bitch on newspaper's playlists.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don't remember the intricacies of what happened and was said then; do we believe a fan made these or not? If we're not sure it was a fan who made this I'm starting to believe it was Lana herself

Summer-Bummer.jpg

sd63drvvf99z.jpg

ZKcaooE.png

Can anyone help me find the confirmation that this is not Lana pls? If it is I'd be rly surprised

Do_kdeBXgAU4SrB.jpg

it really looks like her though.... where did you find this?

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

it really looks like her though.... where did you find this?

Just lying around on a popular Lana related twitter account. The only things I find when looking are Lana related which is interesting but surprising, if it's a shoot I don't even see which one it would be the outtake of

ZKcaooE.png

Can anyone help me find the confirmation that this is not Lana pls? If it is I'd be rly surprised

Do_kdeBXgAU4SrB.jpg

Maybe it's an edit 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***