Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

39 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

'it's beautiful' it's already in Chemtrails Over The Country Club's lyrics, it ain't a song

TekBUGj.gif

So you're saying the tiktok was from a scrapped title track shoot?

TekBUGj.gif

That's possible... but why wasn't the caption 'chemtrails over the country club' shot by my brother?

TekBUGj.gif

And why does she say Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever at the end?

TekBUGj.gif

My point is that we just don't know and we may never know

TekBUGj.gif

Lana, if you read this... please clarify to end my madness

TekBUGj.gif

@RormanNockwell I'm sorry but if you think EVERMORE album art is a representation of the music..no.

She could've done so much better tho. 

COCCS cover is ok. Not too bad. Atleast you can see Lana's face. 

It symbolizes that people are a person's biggest wealth.  And that she is grounded and retains her sanity due to her closest friends.

Her interview from Sep , she clearly says the record is all about her family and friends.  .....

There couldve been more finesse in executing it but the intentions are solid.

3 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

So you're saying the tiktok was from a scrapped title track shoot?

TekBUGj.gif

That's possible... but why wasn't the caption 'chemtrails over the country club' shot by my brother?

TekBUGj.gif

And why does she say Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever at the end?

TekBUGj.gif

My point is that we just don't know and we may never know

TekBUGj.gif

Lana, if you read this... please clarify to end my madness

TekBUGj.gif

She didn't post the full lyrics cuz that would solve the great 'LSD', 'how this deep', 'I'll escape' or 'honestly' mess

TekBUGj.gif

Capture.jpg

1 minute ago, past the bushes said:

they posted a few pages back! but yeah, we miss that energy :trisha:

Oh, I missed their comment :creep: but glad to know they're safe :kiss:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

23 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

@RormanNockwell I'm sorry but if you think EVERMORE album art is a representation of the music..no.

She could've done so much better tho. 

COCCS cover is ok. Not too bad. Atleast you can see Lana's face. 

It symbolizes that people are a person's biggest wealth.  And that she is grounded and retains her sanity due to her closest friends.

Her interview from Sep , she clearly says the record is all about her family and friends.  .....

There couldve been more finesse in executing it but the intentions are solid.

Ya and in some ways the lack of polish makes it more meaningful. Don't get me wrong, I don't love the image and would have preferred something more artistic and deliberate, but the cover is growing on me and I think she purposely chose it not just to feature her friends but also for the lack of polish. She always wanted this to be a lowkey release and I could see the idea that people could walk by this record in a store and not notice it being appealing to her in some ways, like the music would be valued and loved by those who find it naturally. Ending the album with For Free which expresses her longing for a simpler time when it was just about the music and not about selling a product says a lot.

1 hour ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Back cover ----> alt cover -------------------------‐-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> official album cover

A tragedy if there ever was one. The way everything looks better than the cover we ended up with.

Yes I am very much beating a dead horse. I don't care, the cover is fucking hideous and basic beyond repair.

56 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

So White Dress hasn't leaked yet huh.... :pft:

It's yet to be leaked :um2: but the snippets of both white dress and wild at heart are everywhere!!! I cannot listen to them, very tempted but :crying4:

lights, camera, acción

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

wild at heart... white dress.... TJF... :grinds: literally cannot wait for COCC to emerge from its COCCoon and bless my ears with its beautiful sound :grinds:

also i love how its acronym is WAH how fun

loveeee the word play! IM SO EXCITEDDDDDDDD :omg:

lights, camera, acción

19 minutes ago, youngnwildx said:

It's yet to be leaked :um2: but the snippets of both white dress and wild at heart are everywhere!!! I cannot listen to them, very tempted but :crying4:

There are snippets?? That's news to me! Are they real?