Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

also y'all can stop crying about taylor releasing, she's apparently gonna do that on april 9th

Yep, that’s the hidden message on her new post on social media. So no need to worry :)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I haven’t even read the interview and I’m already exhausted. I haven’t got enough mental strength to deal with the wait for COCC and her tone deaf delusions. Lord, give me strength

giphy.gif

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

is it a coincidence that clay's birthday is in february, and his birthstone is an amethyst... which is purple... we could get lost in the purple rain :dance: 

and december = turquoise = barrie/sean... so purple rain = amethyst = clay isn't that crazy.... keep going lana!!! i like to think i'm not delusional and then i invent these connections and have to reevaluate

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Oh No

Taylor announced Fearless album is coming soon with Love Story coming out tonight. 
She better not cocc block cocc. 

taylor's releasing fearless 22 days after cocc comes out, if anything cocc is gonna cocc block fearless :creepna3:

lights, camera, acción

i’m so tired of that woman istg :noparty: gp got bored of gaga in like 3 years can’t they do the same with her pls ? 

anyways :whatever2: i have a feeling most people will hate yosemite just like we’ve been waiting nearly a decade for life is beautiful and most people were disappointed and forgot the song the next day :lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

I mean that's essentially what she seems to be going for given that she's still going with the "I've been unfairly villified!" thing in this article ... 

i've yet to read it but nooooooooo sfhslkfhskfh I feel for her tho I really do I think she'll be ok tho is the whole thing online? 

UV/Honeymoon

27 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Oh No

Taylor announced Fearless album is coming soon with Love Story coming out tonight. 
She better not cocc block cocc. :scream::crying5:

album coming out april 9th, we're good

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF