Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I'm all for dark looks but in this she looks like someone who works at one of those dark retail stores who have bad customer service workers who find excuse to bring their problems to work too casually. 

I mean that's essentially what she seems to be going for given that she's still going with the "I've been unfairly villified!" thing in this article ... 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

"THIS MONTH IN MOJO – an exclusive audience with the world’s most sought-after songwriter. Lana Del Rey on her new album, her love of Joni Mitchell and Joan Baez, and her war with the haters. "

war with the haters........ :popcorn:

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

it has the april date, when do u think its coming out?

wait i just realized that she has the sling on and they covered it with a big ass square:thumb3:

the "big ass square" is a CD/cardboard case that can be removed.  Mojo does that with most issues.  There's a little sticky glue on the back that can usually be peeled off without damaging the cover.

26vMNDz.gif

Wait why does it say including a 15 track CD

Maybe a deluxe version of COCC is coming in April :oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

No sweetie

3 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I’ve never ordered or seen this magazine before but I’m thinking/assuming maybe it is kind of like a “playlist” for that particular issue but just in CD format. Like music that relates to that months issue. 

Either way I ordered it. Hopefully we get some interesting insight and some nice inside photos!

eyeliner + dark hair :blush3: we won

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

7 minutes ago, singintheblues said:

satanic rock queen

Yeah ngl I'm really here for this "I work in a shop that sells squirrel skulls and am in an all-female death metal band" vibe

I hope the rest of the shoot has the same energy

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 hours ago, Dyl said:

Grimes opened for her endless summer tour, so she clearly respects her work. That’d be really cool I’m obsessed with anthropocene, would be interesting to hear what they can make. 

they already have a collab if i remember correctly or at least worked together on something, i think one day we’ll get to hear it