Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

That way we would have been spared from the horrible cover"""art""" and the chances for Dealer would have probably been higher ?

As someone who does not feel LMLYLAW as a single, I think that it will work pretty well in the context of the album

Completely agree! (Yes I'm a LMLYLAW stan) but I definitely feel like the song will tie in perfectly on the album! 

???????? ??? ??? ???????:

?? ????? ???????? ??? ???? ???????? ????? ??? ????? ????? ??? ? ????? ????????, ??? ? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ???????, ???????? ?? ???,  ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ? ???????????? 

??? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????? ???????? ??? ??’? ????????? ?’?? ?? ????????? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??????? ??????. ??? ? ????? ???? ???????? ???????? ????? ?????? ??????? ???????? ??? ???? ???????? ?????? ???? ??????? ????? ??? ?????? ????? ????? ????. 

?????? ??? ???????

????? ????????????

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think LMLYLAW is gonna be that kind of song that you just don't skip because you don't dislike it but also doesn't have any replay value? I think she's a lovely track but very meh too

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Chemtrails is SO good omg. I haven't listened in a few days and then just had a walk with it on repeat. Wowow, the power :defeated:

I love the way she ends with "my cancer is sun and my leo is moon" multiple times. When she first says it in the song whoever she's singing to isn't receptive (you won't play, you're no fun) but she won't let him bring her down, she'll keep pursuing the things that make her happy even if they're judged by others. I think it's a perfect metaphor for how people perceive Lana and tell her who she should be, but she keeps carving her own path anyways.

we can stream ARTPOP while we wait for White Dress to come out btw :hooker:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm sorry, but For Free will not be the closer for me :crossed:

Because I will be listening to that shit on repeat, so it will never end :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

5 minutes ago, katebusho said:

honestly i think Eat For Free would be a better closer than For Free :nails:

the snippet was breathtaking, i really hope that's the kind of vibe we'll get from cotcc or maybe a future release, i feel like the line "we eat for free, and put on a show for everyone" and especially the she's singing it and the instrumentation is really similar to the retrospective vibe of the album, contemplating her life has a famous musician, and finding her purpose within her art

WGe8ynS.gif

29 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Love how we've gone from "It will be her best albumm ever, I feel it in my venus" to "Why not just NFR: The CoCC-Edition" within two months :smokes:

i've had this inkling for a few months now that i'm just not going to enjoy the album.....it's just been punch after punch, such a messy era. Nfr was messy as hell but this era has been riddled with controversies that can leave a bad taste. Kicked off with QFTC that rolled into an albumless september 5th, LMLYLAW being underwhelming and then, the c*ver art. I still had hope before the release of the title track but tomorrow it'll be a month since its release and the song just doesn't do it for me, I really don't like hardly anything about it, to the point where I prefer LMLYLAW. Now this collab stuff, even though I think most of us could have predicted it. White Dress pls be good. I realize this is negative as fudge but I'm curious if others just have this feeling that the album is gonna flop.

But obviously I seriously hope that I'm wrong and that i'll love it I just can't shake the negativity rn. also pls don’t come for my neck

1 hour ago, Golden Hour said:

Grown men melting down over a feature on a cover.... mess.

I'm so sorry I dare to be excited about a song featuring an artist I admire besides Lana. Cover or not :hooker:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

36 minutes ago, Loreen said:

I think LMLYLAW is gonna be that kind of song that you just don't skip because you don't dislike it but also doesn't have any replay value? I think she's a lovely track but very meh too

The 'NFR!' outtake is already a skip for me tbh.

Spoiler

I'm no longer a candle in the wind
I'm burning bright for noone but myself

We did it for fun
We did it for free
I did it for you
You did it for me
We did it for the right reasons

I was your girl
You were my boy
We did it with passion
We did it with joy

Baby, I see
you and me
under sequoia trees
Dancing in Yosemite
Not trynna be the best
Just trynna break free
Happy in Yosemite

Ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah
Take me, break free
You and me, only
In Yosemite (dancing under sequoia trees)
(Break free, with me, baby)
(Forever in Yosemite)

i cant wait to hear the actual lyrics, i am so excited for this song :defeated:

image.png

42 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

???????? ??? ??? ???????:

?? ????? ???????? ??? ???? ???????? ????? ??? ????? ????? ??? ? ????? ????????, ??? ? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ???????, ???????? ?? ???,  ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ? ???????????? 

??? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????? ???????? ??? ??’? ????????? ?’?? ?? ????????? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??????? ??????. ??? ? ????? ???? ???????? ???????? ????? ?????? ??????? ???????? ??? ???? ???????? ?????? ???? ??????? ????? ??? ?????? ????? ????? ????. 

?????? ??? ???????

????? ????????????

Kween spilled! :hooker: I stan. 

11 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm no longer a candle in the wind
I'm burning bright for noone but myself

We did it for fun
We did it for free
I did it for you
You did it for me

I was your girl
You were my boy
We did it with passion
We did it with joy

Baby, I see
you and me
under sequoia trees
Dancing in Yosemite
Not trynna be the best
Just trynna break free
Happy in Yosemite

Ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah
Take me, break free
You and me, only
In Yosemite (dancing under sequoia trees)
(Break free, with me, baby)
(Forever in Yosemite)

i cant wait to hear the actual lyrics, i am so excited for this song :defeated:

the way that i thought this was real :rollin: 

WGe8ynS.gif

so i found a guy on last.fm that has scrobbled the entire album and posted in the white dress shoutboxes

i know this is typically fake, but he posted correct LMLYLAW lyrics (take you to infinity) in like august.

in september he posted: "When I was a waitress wearing a white dress..." which like...could definitely be and seems fake but who knows

also said that the vocals remind him of lizzy grant  :bebe: i know these usually turn out to be fake but knowing some people have had it for a long time it sorta seems believable