Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

38 minutes ago, HunterSThompson said:

Wait what did I miss? Are there legit snippets of Wild at Heart and White Dress? What do they sound like?

the white dress one is (imo) not legit, not sure about the wild at heart one (it sounds less fake but still not good)... i wouldn't bother to listen unless you seriously enjoy snippets :wtf3:

sUcVobB.png

8 minutes ago, HunterSThompson said:

Wait what did I miss? Are there legit snippets of Wild at Heart and White Dress? What do they sound like?

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

There are snippets?? That's news to me! Are they real?

No there are not

im praying really hard that march 19th is the day lana announces shes recording new album with Zach, i hate him too but at least hes better than Jack and thats the best case scenario since she probably will never go back to Rick

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania: trisha paytas crying gif

Just now, Lentilus said:

Just listened to them.

Not some of y'all thinking they sound legit. Puuuuuulease :bye:

The Yosemite/White Dress fake snippets are kinda cute though, in their own right. That gay has potential but he needs to stop advertising as Lana leaks just for attention. :bye:

Just now, Lustformoney said:

im praying really hard that march 19th is the day lana announces shes recording new album with Zach, i hate him too but at least hes better than Jack and thats the best case scenario since she probably will never go back to Rick

Rick Knowles confirmed sis! I dreamt it, so it must be true.:gurl:

18 hours ago, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

lol what 

Lol, I would go much deeper into it, but I am almost 90% sure he frequents this site. But he talked to me about the night he got arrested and etc. So much stuff. Also he let me read some of his "book" and yeaaaa. Idk how to feel about it.

18 hours ago, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

lol what 

Lol, I would go much deeper into it, but I am almost 90% sure he frequents this site. But he talked to me about the night he got arrested and etc. So much stuff. Also he let me read some of his "book" and yeaaaa. Idk how to feel about it.

9 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

We need the California demo cause I think it was only done by Lana & Zach

Jack has production & mixing credits on California,  so maybe they made it sound more stripped back or muffled or changed something on it so it fit better on COCC 

I'm praying that Zach is her next producer. Thunder is so good & the production on Summertime is good as well

Rick would be a dream:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Let’s rejoice girls!! Brooklyn Baby has now hit the number 4 spot on her Spotify and DCMA is number 5. White dress and the rest of COCC is coming to abolish it and maybe since LMLYLAW is number 6 we can even get that one to come up to 5! We welcome COCC with open arms!

3 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Let’s rejoice girls!! Brooklyn Baby has now hit the number 4 spot on her Spotify and DCMA is number 5. White dress and the rest of COCC is coming to abolish it and maybe since LMLYLAW is number 6 we can even get that one to come up to 5! We welcome COCC with open arms!

Brooklyn Baby deserves it so much:wowcry:

Lana should delete Don't Flop Me Angel

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, hip hop in the summer said:

what if she didnt put dealer on chemtrails because she will release her album with The Last Shadow Puppets that has it, Thunder etc.

Thunder

Dealer 

California Demo 

Valley of the Dolls (not sure if it was intented for this project)

Do we know more titles ?

It would be a dream :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Time to some ramdom russian site leak the snnipets :party:

i completely agree!! We’ve never gone this long without them, I’m starting to think we won’t get them this era :defeated::defeated:

I can’t wait for Yosemite’s LFL bridge :defeated: her and Rick create AMAZING bridges and I really feel Yosemite will have the most impactful of the entire album :smokes:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, lustforlife said:

Time to some ramdom russian site leak the snnipets :party:

I haven't doen that in two weeks. Good luck! :hairflip:deliver us from this dryness! 

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

Thunder

Dealer 

California Demo 

Valley of the Dolls (not sure if it was intented for this project)

Do we know more titles ?

It would be a dream :wowcry:

Sorry Pico, I don't think it's happening! :heidi: