Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I heard that Eclipse confirmed that White Hot Forever got reworked into TJF..is that true?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I heard that Eclipse confirmed that White Hot Forever got reworked into TJF..is that true?

so let me see...Yes To Heaven = White Hot Forever = Tulsa Jesus Freak? God this prerelease has been long...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

6 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

Dang, now I’m starting to get hyped, maybe I should’ve bought more album copies than just a vinyl lol

And I was increasingly discouraged, thinking about canceling my purchases and listening to the album first on Spotify before buying anything. ?

I can totally see why people wouldn't want the last notes of the album sung by another artist, since were all here basically for Lana right. But I LOVE weyes so for me.... :creepna3:

Also Dance Till We Die being a highlight is interesting :gasp: I was still trying to remain optimistic about her and this definitely helps a lot. But tbh I never listen to what reviewers favorite songs are, what articles say are the "best" songs. I do want her to be a great track though based off the placement. I thought that Not All Who Wander Are Lost and Dark But Just A Game were at the end and Dance Till We Die was in the middle so its interesting to see their places switched from what you would initially think.

Also Yosemite repeatedly being name dropped really proves that shes really gonna surprise us. The fact that Lana held so tightly to it for so long when she usually just forgets about her past work speaks volumes :hottie:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Count me in as disappointed about For Free having features on it. To me this is the best version of it: 

Her harmonies are so much better than the one she does with Weyes Blood and Zella Day. Wish Lana had done a full version of For Free live so I could use that as a replacement of  the album version. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

5 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I still think I’ll wait 1-3 years before I buy the CD album though, just so I can get it for a cheaper price. :cuteface:

Lmao I don’t get the pricing on cds, it’s more worth buying vinyl. Literally the NFR cd was 16-17€ when it was released , and one year + later you can buy it for 6€. 

53 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

yes:gurl:

21 minutes ago, heroinmelodies said:

why tomorrow if we can get it today :sass:

Yes, and YESSSSS Let's keep this energy!!:sideeye: