Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 hours ago, 99centlips said:

summer bummer teas

the hellish hours on this site when the LfL tracklist was given in full and people had to realize and come to terms that the shitpost-sounding bastardization of summertime sadness 'summer bummer' was a literal fucking song on the record as well as the 3 mouthfuls of song names with hyphens and the lack of yosemite in one fell swoop 

question to the culture what youll listen to the first - yosemite or as a whole tracklist as im the most exciting for yosemite and dont know if i want to relate this one to lfl or coc like with TNBAR(BAR 4ever)

buy prolly i will listen in sequence

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

9 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

question to the culture what youll listen to the first - yosemite or as a whole tracklist as im the most exciting for yosemite and dont know if i want to relate this one to lfl or coc buy prolly i will listen in sequence

I'll listen to whole tracklist in order to get the full experience...even though I can't wait to finally hear the Yosemite :trisha: it's going to be such a historic &  monumental moment :xcry:

After 29 minutes and 4 seconds we will hear the first second of Yosemite giphy.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I'm curious to hear Yosemite next to TNBAR since for a moment they were intended to be on the same album (even if the latter ended up being slaughtered reworked) :eartha2:

Lanarat.png

5 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

I'm curious to hear Yosemite next to TNBAR since for a moment they were intended to be on the same album (even if the latter ended up being slaughtered reworked) :eartha2:

I'm going to listen to Yosemite next to TNBAR ( demo & reworked version) as well and I also will listen to it  after the Heroin-Change-Get Free part :trisha:

I still can't believe that we are able to do that in 16 days:oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I'm going to listen to Yosemite next to TNBAR ( demo & reworked version) as well and I also will listen to it  after Heroin-Change-Get Free:trisha:

I still can't comprehend that we are able to do that in 16 days:oprah2:

Also didn't she say that Yosemite is the yin to TNBAR yang or something like that? So I guess they're somehow connected, it'll be interesting :bored:

Lanarat.png

2 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Also didn't she say that Yosemite is the yin to TNBAR yang or something like that? So I guess they're somehow connected, it'll be interesting :bored:

I remember her saying that Yosemite and TNBAR are sister tracks but I'm not sure if I am right.

3 minutes ago, ItsACruelWorld said:

I remember her saying that Yosemite and TNBAR are sister tracks but I'm not sure if I am right.

You 're right she said they are sister tracks ( the ying to yang )

OiUHEXQ.jpg

3 minutes ago, ItsACruelWorld said:

yeah she had done both. yin/yang in the Zane Lowe interview and sister tracks at a concert in late July 2017 if i remember correctly

4 minutes ago, ItsACruelWorld said:

we cannot even be sure that we are getting the album haha

I think we can be pretty sure we'll get the album by now, she's never postponed a date after announcing the release officially. :shh2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

10 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

wait would having a zoom album listening party be too much or awkward or should we plan that??? Or am I just high and it’s 4am right now 2-E5-A04-D2-5395-4871-8083-46-D0-E722-A8

Let’s do it