Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I wrote my last exam today and that means I'm free from university till April :understand:

The way I can go full blown delulu hype mode for the next 16 days:hype: 

And the fact that I can stream COCC album 24/7 without anything else to do:krylie:

Ugh yes CONGRATULATIONS!! what an accomplishment, and to be released to such freedom and joyous chaos! These next 16 days will be transcendent!

5 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I wrote my last exam today and that means I'm free from university till April :understand:

The way I can go full blown delulu hype mode for the next 16 days:hype: 

And the fact that I can stream COCC album 24/7 without anything else to do:krylie:

Yessss :defeated:

I go back to classes on March 16, but I'm free on release date :hooker:

1 minute ago, HighbytheSea said:

Ugh yes CONGRATULATIONS!! what an accomplishment, and to be released to such freedom and joyous chaos! These next 16 days will be transcendent!

Thank you !!!! Get ready for some celebration sessions and the chaos sister:hype::gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Summerain said:

I hope that Lana announces today the day that white dress will be released. Today is a good day to announce it

Current Moon is in ScorpioScorpio:

Moon in Scorpio creates the need to delve into your feelings as deep as possible. You desire meaningful emotional exchanges now more than at any other time even if it is not easy and you are forced to change many things.

White Dress coming tonight :wowcry:

5 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

So... It's safe to assume that we're not getting an album trailer?

I think there will be a trailer for the album. They said that there are still things to promote the album. And since their last albums there has always been a trailer for the album, why not chemtrails?

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

Just now, Summerain said:

I think there will be a trailer for the album. They said that there are still things to promote the album. And since their last albums there has always been a trailer for the album, why not chemtrails?

They should drop either White Dress or the album trailer this week.we deserve it.periodt.:oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

They should drop either White Dress or the album trailer this week.we deserve it.periodt.:oprah3:

our gift for so much suffering these days

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

Not people comparing Not All Who Wander Are Lost—which is a literary/Tolkien reference and a callback to a poem and pretty famous phrase— with "When the World Was At War Before, We Just Kept Dancing" :toofloppy: That one rlly just went right over everybody's heads huh :icant:

10 minutes ago, Summerain said:

Where did they say that there are still things to promote for the album :raven:

giphy.gif

this is so exciting! what i love about this era is that there’s so much to be excited about, we don’t really have a definite “fan-favorite” (except maybe yosemite, dark but just a game, & tulsa jesus freak) but there’s something to look forward to with every track off of this album! :flutter:

white dress is going to be melancholy & gorgeous, and it’s about the may jailer / lizzy grant era :trisha:

tulsa jesus freak is already a bop, and it’s iconic lyrically :understand:

wild at heart is described as a “country song” yet that could really mean anything, it could be folky, it could be psychedelic, possibly even experimental, or it’s more of a rock song with a rural influence :justride2:

dark but just a game is an amazing and intriguing song title with an interesting meaning behind it, i feel like it’s going to be dark and melodic, yet folky and casual :grinds:

not all who wander are lost is going to be very whimsical and beautiful, like a classic disney movie :oprah:

yosemite is obviously going to be an iconic and monumental moment for the fandom, and the fact that it’s described as a sweet acoustic love song... and it has bongos and the tambourine... :slay: 

breaking up slowly will be ten dollar ring 2.0, i just know it :yesnod:

dance till we die will be heartfelt, relaxing, and folky, retrospective, introspective, and a very nice, pleasing track over all :hype:

and of course, for free will be a beautiful closer for the album, and it will definitely fit the vibe of the album thematically :pray:

i’m really excited for the night of the release, i have a feeling it’s going to be very special (and chaotic :oic2:) i have a really good feeling about this album, i think i’m really going to enjoy it and it’s going to be a special moment :heart: :hype: 

WGe8ynS.gif

1 hour ago, Aphrodite said:

Am I the only one who is actually calm? I mean, obviously i'm very excited but we have no news and all we can do is waiting 16 days :dua:

I feel the same way! I am unbelievably excited and can’t wait, but it’s calming knowing it’s coming in just over 2 weeks and I already have my plans set. I’m not listening to any leaks or new songs released until release, so that’s 9 brand new songs (8 if you don’t count for free). I took Friday off work so I’m staying up Thursday and listening right at midnight.  I’m gonna have some drinks and smoke some weed and then listen 2-3 times as I lay down/pace around my apartment and jam. Same as I did for NFR release and it was magical! Then maybe I’ll have some take out set aside and enjoy a nice meal and listen again!

1 hour ago, Aphrodite said:

Am I the only one who is actually calm? I mean, obviously i'm very excited but we have no news and all we can do is waiting 16 days :dua:

I'm definitely more calm than I was months ago! The wait is doable, and I'm enjoying the days leading up. LB is a mess, the girls are fighting, it's the chaos I've been waiting for really. :smile2:

me on march 20th listening to cocc on mute after extending my "im not listening to anything until the album drops" mindset so i can continue to tell people that im not listening to anything until the album drops for an even longer period

fd7a7b729895e1632539e3d39f83bf34.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

So @majunnkieis doing gods work and found out that WD mv was supposed to.come.out last month. And there is a high possibility for its release next week. 

that’s been my theory since day one 

video a week before the album drops 

"Don’t forget me"