Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Albums and singles are usually out on streaming platforms at midnight/ 00:01 in your respective country. :)

So we’re getting the album on March 18th because of New Zeland release :wowcry: 15 days :bebe:

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, The Greatest said:

Lol yes I know it is. I still think it’s cringey to make it a song title. ?

Oh okay sorry; it's always important to clear up her references etc. For instance the other day my boyfriend said he didn't like the dog flea line from 24, then I explained that it's actually an old proverb, so he liked it a bit more. :)

6 minutes ago, Marius said:

So we’re getting the album on March 18th because of New Zeland release :wowcry: 15 days :bebe:

it will totally leak at least 3 days prior to the official release, like they always do :eek3: i firmly believe that we will already have the album on the 12th, if not, march 15th. prolly not in hq tho :um2:

6 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

it will totally leak at least 3 days prior to the official release, like they always do :eek3: i firmly believe that we will already have the album on the 12th, if not, march 15th. prolly not in hq tho :um2:

No potato recording please. 

Mfhp.gif

2 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I doubt that still works with the "TOWPAWNGAS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWT TONITE, I JUST WANNA PARTAY WITH U, I'M TAKING OFF MAH BATHINGSUIT"-version of the track.

I suppose the "yin and yang" thing was aimed at how Yosemite was hopeful and happy and how BAR was bitter and disappointed.

I'm pretty sure that was the version she was talking about. She said that TNBAR and Yosemite were "too happy" and mentioned Topanga when she talked about TNBAR, so I'm fairly sure that the version we have now was the version that was going to go on LFL. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

please something happen today im getting drunk later and i want to be hyped

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

9 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

please something happen today im getting drunk later and i want to be hyped

last time when i was drunk, she posted white dress video trailer and i couldnt really focus on it so i was like :pout:

i dont recommend drinking if you want to be hyped up about something lol 

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

1 hour ago, Honeysuckle said:

Y'all don't kill me i'm not manifesting this or anything but... Not All Who Wander Are Lost (as a title) feels like it belongs on Lust For Life, strong When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing vibes for me. Dance Till We Die and obviously Yosemite as well :creep:

true but if there's just one kinda long title i truly don't mind... and it's not as long as some on LFL, thank God. even on other records, there were Fucked My Way Up To The Top, Music To Watch Boys To, The Next Best American Record, Hope of course :)

16 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

Im depressed cuz on 19th i will have classes that I cant miss:eartha2: im praying that they cancel bc of corona

i manifested it. My classes have been rescheduled. Cant wait till i celebrate will yall on the 19th Trisha Face GIFs | Tenor

37 minutes ago, LanaBoi said:

I'm pretty sure that was the version she was talking about. She said that TNBAR and Yosemite were "too happy" and mentioned Topanga when she talked about TNBAR, so I'm fairly sure that the version we have now was the version that was going to go on LFL. 

I completely agree!

it’ll help that we don’t have anything to compare Yosemite to

until the demo leaks in 2023 and we like it more 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

As a mod, I dread for the day-before-the-official-release day and when tracks start to leak. :bebe:

We'll stick together :kiss3::hype:

good morning besties, so sad to read all that NAWWAL slander :xcry: absolutely tasteless.... narwhal will be a career highlight i know it...

as will the rest of the tracks on the record. most tasteful, vulnerable, luscious, rich, simplistic but full, heartbreaking and sentimental album incoming with her best cover since the other woman and best track 8, our darling yosemite, since miss burnt norton interlude herself

sUcVobB.png

22 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

true but if there's just one kinda long title i truly don't mind... and it's not as long as some on LFL, thank God. even on other records, there were Fucked My Way Up To The Top, Music To Watch Boys To, The Next Best American Record, Hope of course :)

oh i was talking more about the vibes the title gave me rather than it's actual size hahaha it's not that big, miss hope stays undefeated at her throne :gasp:

Oh my god I'm listening to the title track and :defeated: MARCH 18 19 COME THRU 

The emotions :hype: The lyrics :crai: Her voice :legend:

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

good morning besties, so sad to read all that NAWWAL slander :xcry: absolutely tasteless.... narwhal will be a career highlight i know it...

as will the rest of the tracks on the record. most tasteful, vulnerable, luscious, rich, simplistic but full, heartbreaking and sentimental album incoming with her best cover since the other woman and best track 8, our darling yosemite, since miss burnt norton interlude herself

:gclap: Taste... not everybody has that

Just now, PARADIXO said:

Oh my god I'm listening to the title track and :defeated: MARCH 18 19 COME THRU 

The emotions :hype: The lyrics :crai: Her voice :legend:

I thought for a second that you were speaking of White Dress :icant:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png