Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

guys, this leaksy account aka the most reliable music insider on blue bird site finally noticed me  and he spilled that white dress is coming out next week...the official plan was to release in february and we don’t know why she moved it:trisha:

i was in the winter of my life 

1 minute ago, majunnkie said:

guys, this leaksy account aka the most reliable music insider on blue bird site finally noticed me  and he spilled that white dress is coming out next week...the official plan was to release in february and we don’t know why she moved it:trisha:

tenor.gif?itemid=19671371

I can confirm i was the blue bird

4 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

who is this person and why should we trust them? :smokes3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

The fact that we haven't heard the album yet but we already know there are NO skips. My girl Lana doesn't know how to make ugly skips  

10 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

Who said that

4 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

who is this person and why should we trust them? :smokes3:

i literally said who is this person, checking it on your own can’t hurt u baby:smokes3: he is actually really popular for the stans and he was always right. u can check on his timeline, he has a pinned thread with things he spilled and they were all real.

i only believe him out of all these music accounts on twitter but if u don’t -  u all can have ur everyday countdowns this week if u want to and get nothing:xgiggle:

I don’t trust ‘leaky insiders’ but 

the 26th made sense for a 5th release. 

two week delay of album = two week delay of single 

it’s common sense, we don’t need an ‘insider’ for that  :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

if it means anything, the video for the title track was changed from "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" to "Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Official Music Video)" and the lyrics have posted in the description (sorry to all the "LSD" believers)

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

another countdown from a person who has “you can trust me” in their bio :sadcore: didn’t they also have some pinned thread of their proofs or whatever

omg i just realised he took it down when people were harrasing him but i can take it on myself that i saw that proof thread and im following him for months and he is reliable:umadney:

8 hours ago, Lentilus said:

Ajayll once called Lana a ho, and now she's missing, what'd you do to ha? 

:raven:

Btw which song are you most looking forward to @HydroponicWeeds

dark but just a game seems really interesting to me tbh hbu?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i literally said who is this person, checking it on your own can’t hurt u baby:smokes3: he is actually really popular for the stans and he was always right. u can check on his timeline, he has a pinned thread with things he spilled and they were all real.

i only believe him out of all these music accounts on twitter but if u don’t -  u all can have ur everyday countdowns this week if u want to and get nothing:xgiggle:

i mean.. 

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

He isnt 100% trustworthy. He made alot of mistakes for alot of artist. 

where? cuz i saw no mistakes and would like to know if there were any :mj: 

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

i mean.. 

because its not his info, he once explained that getting info on lorde or adele is really hard and he is getting it from someone else?

2 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

if it means anything, the video for the title track was changed from "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" to "Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Official Music Video)" and the lyrics have posted in the description (sorry to all the "LSD" believers)

How this deep won! I knew it! 

Late night TV I want you on me, I also knew it!

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

But it says “I want you on me” :xgiggle: