Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, Max said:

'LMLYLAW' just sounds like any other song on 'NFR!', like it's not bad it's just flavourless. Whether or not we need "context" to appreciate the song more, it's not going to change the fact that the song itself is just pretty boring and almost entirely forgettable in the context of her entire discography. :scoff:

yes I would NEVER introduce someone to lana through lmlylaw, for example

before it got released I gave it the benefit of the doubt, but I knew since day 1 that a track called that and produced by jack wouldn't be anywhere close to amazing or single worth material

but it is what it is, we've had 2 performances and one music video for it. I just hope she keeps it away from future setlists :yawn:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

34 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

y'all are going to appreciate LMLYLAW so much more within the context of the album, don't even @ me

I honestly think it's gonna make me cry in the context of the album, I'm very very excited

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

before it got released I gave it the benefit of the doubt, but I knew since day 1 that a track called that and produced by jack wouldn't be anywhere close to amazing or single worth material

but it is what it is, we've had 2 performances and one music video for it. I just hope she keeps it away from future setlists :yawn:

You dream a lot. It will be one of the four Chemtrails songs performed on setlists over and over again, along with Chemtrails, White Dress and Breaking Up Slowly.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

16 minutes ago, Max said:

'LMLYLAW' just sounds like any other song on 'NFR!', like it's not bad it's just flavourless. Whether or not we need "context" to appreciate the song more, it's not going to change the fact that the song itself is just pretty boring and almost entirely forgettable in the context of her entire discography. :scoff:

I disagree.

giphy.gif

Just now, Contemplating God said:

You dream a lot. It will be one of the four Chemtrails songs performed on setlists over and over again, along with Chemtrails, White Dress and Breaking Up Slowly.

and even after years and years she will make sure to include it in a medley

I know I know :prettyhurts:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

16 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I'm sure that it will be 1 of 3 CoCC-songs on her upcoming Chemtrails Over The Country Club Tour (tm), the other ones being For Free  and the title track (where she mostly relies on the backrack for 2/3 of the song) :)

maybe she does a halfassed White Dress acapella for one show and randomly performs DBJAG  at two shows.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

9 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Us when we hear the full context of what Lana did for you, for me, for free, and for the right reasons

8-EB3-DA9-B-2235-457-A-B543-4-D398481435

It's not simple, it's trigonometry 

LMLYLAW will feel so cozy in the album

12 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I'm sure that it will be 1 of 3 CoCC-songs on her upcoming Chemtrails Over The Country Club Tour (tm), the other ones being For Free  and the title track (where she mostly relies on the backrack for 2/3 of the song) :)

maybe she does a halfassed White Dress acapella for one show and randomly performs DBJAG  at two shows.

sad 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

14 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

the accuracy :gclap: 

1 hour ago, luminom said:

Let Me Love You Like A Woman reminds me a lot of Love Song, and i think they do serve better as album tracks than singles, also I assume that, just like Love Song, Woman isn't exactly a defining track when you listen to the whole record.

But honestly, I'm kinda glad that she didn't release most of the album's standout tracks before its release like she did on NFR or UV's cycles. Imo, the best songs on those records were released before the album (MAC, Venice Bitch, The Greatest) (Shades of Cool, Brooklyn Baby, West Coast).

This time with Chemtrails it reminds me more of Honeymoon or Lust For Life, when the singles released before the album were cute, but as we actually listened to the whole record many other amazing album tracks were clearly the standouts (The Blackest Day, Religion, Salvatore) (Get Free, Heroin, 13 Beaches).

Absolutely right. Imagine, she´s putting out an album like Honeymoon or Lust for Life. With such masterpieces. COCC Song promises a lot. Tulsa Jesus Freak- this song will keep me awake. I can imagine some songs on this album that are in the league of Blackest Day, Heroin and 13 Beaches.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

2 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

when the album doesn't appear on spotify on the 19th and instead country covers album with nikki lane comes up

giphy.gif

:oopna: followed by a Chemtrails delay announcement and another loose date for Amercian standards and classic's album.